• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

Ariane's mayor!

ariane.jpg

next up warrior!

I can fit one last one in! unless it's like extremely hard or something. show me whatcha got!

aaahhh sorry for late reply!! but I was thinking of asking for this boy here~
if it's too much trouble dw its no problemo!! lovely art so far weepsss I hope I'm not creeping ya out with the likes haha;;

Just wanted to say every time I see one of your pieces I fall more in love with your style -- I still have the postcard you sent out a couple of years or so back on my desk. Your Fair entry was amazing

:)

^ and same here omg, I still have the postcard too!! I remember that I received it on a rainy day too, so it brightened up my day a lot T q T <333

would you like to draw my mayor? :)
nbC4R0p.png

your art is adorable! thank you for considering c:

Last edited:

aaahhh sorry for late reply!! but I was thinking of asking for this boy here~
if it's too much trouble dw its no problemo!! lovely art so far weepsss I hope I'm not creeping ya out with the likes haha;;

^ and same here omg, I still have the postcard too!! I remember that I received it on a rainy day too, so it brightened up my day a lot T q T <333

Ok I'll try him out! Adding you to the list!

And ahhh that's so sweet! >.< Thanks for keeping it guys :'D I'm glad it made you happy!

LOL warrior, i'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but I sure had fun drawing it:

warrior.jpg

I tried to make it look similar to the icon you already had, but I added that cool jacket.. and your buddies!

Next is Laudine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you like to draw my mayor? :)
nbC4R0p.png

your art is adorable! thank you for considering c:

sorry, I'm closed now! maybe when I'm done with the list above I'll consider. cute mayor though!

Ok I'll try him out! Adding you to the list!

And ahhh that's so sweet! >.< Thanks for keeping it guys :'D I'm glad it made you happy!

awh thank you so much!! <3 and nppp thanks for sending the postcard over in the first place!! o/

Ariane's mayor!

-

next up warrior!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my gooooooood she's so beautiful ;________;
thank you so much!! I love everything about this drawing - her hair, her sweet expression, and the hibiscus! *_____* - and your art :') ♥
sending tbt now!

ohhhhhhhhhhhh my gooooooood she's so beautiful ;________;
thank you so much!! I love everything about this drawing - her hair, her sweet expression, and the hibiscus! *_____* - and your art :') ♥
sending tbt now!

Glad you like it :) thanks for the bells <3

Here's Laudine's first OC! 2nd one coming up next. Will be finishing everything tomorrow!

laudine1.jpg

LOL warrior, i'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but I sure had fun drawing it:

warrior.jpg

I tried to make it look similar to the icon you already had, but I added that cool jacket.. and your buddies!

Next is Laudine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry, I'm closed now! maybe when I'm done with the list above I'll consider. cute mayor though!

oh my god!!!! this is amazing!!! thank you!!!!!

Here's Laudine's first OC! 2nd one coming up next. Will be finishing everything tomorrow!

laudine1.jpg

*hyperventilates* omg she looks so lovely in your style, thank you so much!!! Your style is so precious hhhhhhhhh

By the way do you accept RLC commissions? I'd love to get a fullbody or two from you sometimes *_*

*hyperventilates* omg she looks so lovely in your style, thank you so much!!! Your style is so precious hhhhhhhhh

By the way do you accept RLC commissions? I'd love to get a fullbody or two from you sometimes *_*

Yay I'm glad you like her! Yes I do :> You can message me any time with what you're looking for and I can give you a basic quote- eg. Backgrounds, partners in it, etc.

I haven't started your 2nd one yet btw, I've been sick with the flu today ;.; I'll do it ASAP though!

lasttttt one!!! >.< for jint

jint.jpg

omggggg he's so adorable in your style ; - ; !!!!! such squish cheeks, makes me want to pinch them aaaaaa
thank you so much!! I'll send the payment over now! <3

just popping in 2 say I love your style sooooooo much

Back