• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

Last edited:
Yes!!!! Definitely yay shamrocks! I'll do both of them :>

I'm going to close requests now but I'll be doing everyone who posted above here.

Yaay thank you, excited to see them in your style!!

I'll send the shamrocks now, do you want any particular message? :)

Thank you warrior for early payment! I'll most likely have these finished by Monday

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaay thank you, excited to see them in your style!!

I'll send the shamrocks now, do you want any particular message? :)

Ahh thank you!! ^_^ any message or no message is fine! Up to you :)

Last edited:
Ahh thank you!! ^_^ any message or no message is fine! Up to you :)

Sent, hope you liked my silly messages haha :p Your lineup looks amazing! *jelly*

Yep! Actually, I'll keep this thread open to more slots. Feel free to show me your ref! Do you want a standard bust or are you looking for something else?

I was looking for a bust but looks like the slots have been filled already :"D
gl with the existing requests! <3

I was looking for a bust but looks like the slots have been filled already :"D
gl with the existing requests! <3

I can fit one last one in! unless it's like extremely hard or something. show me whatcha got!

here's himeki's!! I hope you like her ;o;

himeki.jpg

Just wanted to say every time I see one of your pieces I fall more in love with your style -- I still have the postcard you sent out a couple of years or so back on my desk. Your Fair entry was amazing

:)

Just wanted to say every time I see one of your pieces I fall more in love with your style -- I still have the postcard you sent out a couple of years or so back on my desk. Your Fair entry was amazing

:)

Haha thank so much peter!! I appreciate it a lot. Wow that's cool you still have that postcard :'D

I can fit one last one in! unless it's like extremely hard or something. show me whatcha got!

here's himeki's!! I hope you like her ;o;

himeki.jpg

aaaaah omigosh thank you so much!! she looks great! :DDDD im sending the bells over now! :D

EDIT: the shop is closed for the restock right now, but as soon as it goes back up ill send them over!! ;a; sorry for the delay

Last edited:
No worries, take your time~ glad you like it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sunnie.jpg

For Sunnie! I tried for the horns but ahh let me know if you want me to change it or edit it.

ah! your art is so beautiful! it looks like scanned gouache ! I'm so excited :-D

Aaah Dizzy I still love your art so much! I love the one you did for me ages ago. I would order again but I'm lowkey broke on tbt and you deserve more than what I've got lol. I also loved your entry for the Fair, I knew whose it was straight away haha. Yours was definitely one of my faves ^^ I'm glad you got your lineup complete, looks good! Keep up the fabulous work <3

ah! your art is so beautiful! it looks like scanned gouache ! I'm so excited :-D

Hehe thank you. Not to be a creep but I think I'll reference a little that pic you posted in the post your face thread!! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my god, I love it thank you T a T, sending TBT!! :blush:

Yay I'm glad you like it!! And thanks for the TBT :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aaah Dizzy I still love your art so much! I love the one you did for me ages ago. I would order again but I'm lowkey broke on tbt and you deserve more than what I've got lol. I also loved your entry for the Fair, I knew whose it was straight away haha. Yours was definitely one of my faves ^^ I'm glad you got your lineup complete, looks good! Keep up the fabulous work <3

Thanks Magix! Woohoo yeah ever since I started buying collectibles I've wanted to get it looking somewhat even or cohesive lol. (Thanks to Laudine for sending the last two!)

oh that's np! just keep in mind the photo was taken in a super dim attic. (lit by the worlds worst string of ikea fairy lights - who am I kidding I love them and their long term effect on my eyesight lol) so while my skin is just that pale, my hair is closer to the colour in the icon I started with. also if you want to draw the jacket I'm wearing in that pic (if that would work in an icon?) go for it! Its the best jacket in the world if real life items had stats that jacket would have a crit multiplier I love it so damn much. also while you can't see in that pic, my eyes are grey/blue! take your time ^^ thanks again!

oh and in advance, if I credit you, am I ok to use it on other sites too? I might use it on the blog I post my art on(I just generally post everything on one blog), but I don't think anyone will think I drew it, and I'll credit you ^^ but I also understand if you want it only used on here

oh that's np! just keep in mind the photo was taken in a super dim attic. (lit by the worlds worst string of ikea fairy lights - who am I kidding I love them and their long term effect on my eyesight lol) so while my skin is just that pale, my hair is closer to the colour in the icon I started with. also if you want to draw the jacket I'm wearing in that pic (if that would work in an icon?) go for it! Its the best jacket in the world if real life items had stats that jacket would have a crit multiplier I love it so damn much. also while you can't see in that pic, my eyes are grey/blue! take your time ^^ thanks again!

oh and in advance, if I credit you, am I ok to use it on other sites too? I might use it on the blog I post my art on(I just generally post everything on one blog), but I don't think anyone will think I drew it, and I'll credit you ^^ but I also understand if you want it only used on here

Okay I'll keep that I mind! And feel free to use it in other places (that is if you like it in the end lmao) You can credit my blog ;~;

Back