• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

if you draw boys,
him

otherwise, maybe her?
a bustshot, please! and I don't care about the bg color, so whatever is fine!

thanks for considering!!

Last edited:
would you perhaps consider doing my characters?

nbC4R0p.png

YBr2sv3.png

thanks for your consideration! i love your art ; ;

would you perhaps consider doing my characters?

nbC4R0p.png

YBr2sv3.png

thanks for your consideration! i love your art ; ;

Oh yeah, I was going to message you earlier but I forgot. Yes, i'll do I inej! Order accepted :>

Hey Dizzy, love to be considered for a bust of him? Background colour green if possible

Thank ya

Oh yeah, I was going to message you earlier but I forgot. Yes, i'll do I inej! Order accepted :>

aaa yay! i forgot i actually commented on this actually. ; ; thank you sooo much hehe. feel no rush!

aH h ye s wondering if you would do my character again but with a different outfit! (below)
I would like a full body please! (700 tbt +? dunno if my character is 'complicated' but I will cover the additional cost if needed hehe)
3pY9S28.png

url]
again!! Sorry for the w ip-ness (I am so lazy ;q ; )
If accepted, her heels are black, stockings white and she enjoys candy :').

Not sure if you have any more slots available, but I'd love it if you could draw this girl:

https://toyhou.se/1221125.lulu

You can choose whatever background colour you think would work best. Oh, and if you don't feel like drawing her, feel free to pick any other character from my Toyhouse. I don't mind. c: Thanks!

Hii I'm back :blush:
If you still have a slot open, I would love a full body of my Lexy (700tbt) in this style!
https://toyhou.se/1065883.lexy
Thanks for considering <3

Ok, order accepted! I did a full body of her before, but just to clarify, you want her drawn full body in the style I've been doing recently? Do you have a BG colour preference or just plain white?

Ok, order accepted! I did a full body of her before, but just to clarify, you want her drawn full body in the style I've been doing recently? Do you have a BG colour preference or just plain white?

yes please, the style of this thread :) however if you don't feel like drawing her again, I have one character I haven't requested from you in this style: (x), so really you can choose, I'd be happy with either :blush:

if you choose Lexy, then the background could be coral/light pink; if you choose Edith, then a light foresty green would work ^^

Last edited:
Ok gotcha. Lmao I've actually done Edith as well, but in a competely different style too :'D I'll try Edith again, but in her new/recent outfit then! Is that ok?

Ok gotcha. Lmao I've actually done Edith as well, but in a competely different style too :'D I'll try Edith again, but in her new/recent outfit then! Is that ok?

yeah it was a different style, which is why I was suggesting her again :p
that would be awesome, thank you!

Hi dizzy bone! I love your art so much! ♡ if you are still taking any full body slots, maybe consider drawing this guy for 900 TBT? If not, a bust is great too! http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-

Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

Last edited:
peter.jpg

For Peter! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

whichever you want to do! either is fine by me, i have the tbt =D

Aha ok :D can I do the bust then? I wanna focus on that hat piece :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi dizzy bone! I love your art so much! ♡ if you are still taking any full body slots, maybe consider drawing this guy for 900 TBT? If not, a bust is great too! http://toyhou.se/1311185.003-jude-

Thanks so much for your time and consideration!

Ok! I'll do a full body of him for 900~ (thank you!!) Order accepted!

Back