Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

peter.jpg

For Peter! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha ok :D can I do the bust then? I wanna focus on that hat piece :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I'll do a full body of him for 900~ (thank you!!) Order accepted!

For sure! I'll send the half right meow. <3

Alrightttt for Hatori! click the image for the hi-res URL, I think the forum layout shrinks it a little.

Also, for those who placed orders, please send me 50% first and then I'll put you in the queue! Thanksss!
Next up, KaydeeKrunk!

Alrightttt for Hatori! click the image for the hi-res URL, I think the forum layout shrinks it a little.

Also, for those who placed orders, please send me 50% first and then I'll put you in the queue! Thanksss!
Next up, KaydeeKrunk!

AHHH This is so AMAZING! I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for drawing him and my Haku as well~ I love both pieces to death! <3

I'll send the other half of payment your way now! Thanks again, I appreciate it and I love your work! Can't wait to see more~

hi! i sent you 50% of the tbt :) just so i won't forget really hehe. thank you!

For Sunnie! OTL so I think I got the essence(?) of her wrong in the first bust I did of her so I tried to correct it a little? Especially the horns. I also had no idea how to pose her so I combined both your references lmao I hope that's ok.

sunnie2.jpg

I think that's it!!! besides Zeppeli who needs to pay first!! Thank you everyone :>

Thank you again! She's so pretty!!!! ๐??(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)??๐ <-- tears of joy//
Also, I love the first bust you did, I don't think you got the essence wrong at all! [and at this point I still consider her to be in development so I don't even know what her 'essence' really entails LOL]But I love it as well as all your other pieces. (Your style is very distinct and it's amazing.)
Once again thank you for accepting, I'm 200% happy with the outcome of both pieces ❤❤❤/

Thank you again! She's so pretty!!!! ๐??(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)??๐ <-- tears of joy//
Also, I love the first bust you did, I don't think you got the essence wrong at all! [and at this point I still consider her to be in development so I don't even know what her 'essence' really entails LOL]But I love it as well as all your other pieces. (Your style is very distinct and it's amazing.)
Once again thank you for accepting, I'm 200% happy with the outcome of both pieces ❤❤❤/

Aw I'm glad. Thank you!!

Back