• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

peter.jpg

For Peter! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aha ok :D can I do the bust then? I wanna focus on that hat piece :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! I'll do a full body of him for 900~ (thank you!!) Order accepted!

For sure! I'll send the half right meow. <3

Alrightttt for Hatori! click the image for the hi-res URL, I think the forum layout shrinks it a little.

Also, for those who placed orders, please send me 50% first and then I'll put you in the queue! Thanksss!
Next up, KaydeeKrunk!

Alrightttt for Hatori! click the image for the hi-res URL, I think the forum layout shrinks it a little.

Also, for those who placed orders, please send me 50% first and then I'll put you in the queue! Thanksss!
Next up, KaydeeKrunk!

AHHH This is so AMAZING! I absolutely love this! Thank you so much for drawing him and my Haku as well~ I love both pieces to death! <3

I'll send the other half of payment your way now! Thanks again, I appreciate it and I love your work! Can't wait to see more~

Yay glad you like it! your OCs always have interesting costumes and outfits so I enjoy drawing them!

hi! i sent you 50% of the tbt :) just so i won't forget really hehe. thank you!

For Sunnie! OTL so I think I got the essence(?) of her wrong in the first bust I did of her so I tried to correct it a little? Especially the horns. I also had no idea how to pose her so I combined both your references lmao I hope that's ok.

sunnie2.jpg

I think that's it!!! besides Zeppeli who needs to pay first!! Thank you everyone :>

Thank you again! She's so pretty!!!! ๐??(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)??๐ <-- tears of joy//
Also, I love the first bust you did, I don't think you got the essence wrong at all! [and at this point I still consider her to be in development so I don't even know what her 'essence' really entails LOL]But I love it as well as all your other pieces. (Your style is very distinct and it's amazing.)
Once again thank you for accepting, I'm 200% happy with the outcome of both pieces ❤❤❤/

Thank you again! She's so pretty!!!! ๐??(৹˃̵﹏˂̵৹)??๐ <-- tears of joy//
Also, I love the first bust you did, I don't think you got the essence wrong at all! [and at this point I still consider her to be in development so I don't even know what her 'essence' really entails LOL]But I love it as well as all your other pieces. (Your style is very distinct and it's amazing.)
Once again thank you for accepting, I'm 200% happy with the outcome of both pieces ❤❤❤/

Aw I'm glad. Thank you!!

Back