Selling 200tbt traditional line work of your mayor/OC

Aaaand finally for Zeppelli:

zeppelli.jpg

Thank you everyone for ordering! Until next time! <:O)

Ahh perhaps consider my boy Ba'al here? http://toyhou.se/1080384.008-ba-al-

Thank you always for the consideration and I hope you have lots of fun with these! I enjoy doing lineart~

Ok!! Adding to the queue! Haha yeah line art is fun (and noncommittal lmao) I also missed using my nib pen because I'm so accustomed to drawing digitally lately. :'D

Ok!! Adding to the queue! Haha yeah line art is fun (and noncommittal lmao) I also missed using my nib pen because I'm so accustomed to drawing digitally lately. :'D

Thanks so much for accepting! And same, I've just been so used to drawing digitally now, I should try doing some traditional stuff some time soon!

hatori-line.jpg

Here's yours Hatori! I hope you don't mind I omitted some of the details on the costume because I think it will look better drawn in colour anyways! If you want me to draw it in though, let me know and I'll do it for you. I will PM you a high-res version.

Sorry for the messy sketch ;; I don't have any mayor art yet hoho... but i put a little description under the image. Thanks for considering! : ) Your lines are great. Have fun with it since I'm not picky!

https://imgur.com/N9vfkvN

hatori-line.jpg

Here's yours Hatori! I hope you don't mind I omitted some of the details on the costume because I think it will look better drawn in colour anyways! If you want me to draw it in though, let me know and I'll do it for you. I will PM you a high-res version.

Thank you so much, I absolutely love it!! I don't mind at all, I totally understand! It's perfect the way it is, thank you kindly for drawing him! I sent the payment over~ I hope you don't mind if I come back again, I just simply love your work!

Thank you so much, I absolutely love it!! I don't mind at all, I totally understand! It's perfect the way it is, thank you kindly for drawing him! I sent the payment over~ I hope you don't mind if I come back again, I just simply love your work!

I don't mind at all! Glad you like it and thank you for the bells! Also feel free to edit the line work if I missed any important details :)

Back