• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Petition to Change All Censored Words To KRACKO

I'm *dolphin chirp* done with this *dolphin chirp* joke. I'm ready for the holiday filters to be removed.

And I don't want Kracko tainted with swearing.

I'm *dolphin chirp* done with this *dolphin chirp* joke. I'm ready for the holiday filters to be removed.

And I don't want Kracko tainted with swearing.

We use the best things as curse words already IRL, it's those great things that are so great they become curse words.

signs even though im nOT EVEN here anymore lol

3spooky5me!
even though that spooky holiday doesn't exist anymore, there's still spirits floating around.
I'm losing my Krackoing mind!

how does one bypass the censor for this fORBIDDEN word??
its hall0ween season, my boys
ban? pfff idc
just having some fun for tonight bwahah

Last edited:
Do you want to know what I would love to see? Each time you put in a bad word, you see a blank space instead of symbols. So the filters actually erase it instead of censoring it.

Signing man... Kracko censors!

Also yeah that veggie thing sounds hilarious, please do that too!

Y'all are letting me down, I need at least 15,000 more signatures before I can put it before the senate.

*signs petition*

Now I kind of want to change a villager's catchphrase to Kracko.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*signs petition*

Now I kind of want to change a villager's catchphrase to Kracko.

Do you want to know what I would love to see? Each time you put in a bad word, you see a blank space instead of symbols. So the filters actually erase it instead of censoring it.

I don’t want to be ed over by the staff’s ty filters. And what’s so ing stupid about ACNL is that animals can ing move in front of your ing house. Those s should think where they plot their houses.

Yes, I was cussing, but the bad words were deleted by my filter.

Back