• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Petition to Change All Censored Words To KRACKO

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So in light of the new "Halloween" censor, we know that mods have the power to substitute words in stead of just ****'ing them out, so I think that it's about time that all of the cuss words we're not allowed to say should be substituted with Kracko instead. Because why the Kracko not?

Please sign this petition by commenting below.

I've never clicked on a thread so fast.

Officially signed.

This sounds like it would encourage swearing - which is not what we want!

On a forum my mother ran in the early/mid 00s, they used vegetables in place of curse words to make users look ridiculous if they swore. It was a good deterrent.

On a forum my mother ran in the early/mid 00s, they used vegetables in place of curse words to make users look ridiculous if they swore. It was a good deterrent.

On Town Of Salem they replace it with silly words, like doodle, tarnation, and gee golly and I actually intentionally started typing the silly words they changed them to.

fun idea: start posting KRACKO instead of swears in your posts, get your friends on it, and have it spread round the whole forum to confuse the mods

What the cucumber did you just say to me, leek?!
XD I love this

What the krako is this? I krako-ing love this krako!

What the celery did you say to me, you little carrot? I'll beat the broccoli out of your green beans.

THIS IS THE MOST KRACKOING IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And its a good one.

Oblivia, you got a krakoing opinion on the krako matter?

Last edited:
I don't think this is a good idea. Also, I think the Christmas filter is a joke.

I dunno, one of the admins here swears constantly, like a sailor. I won't identify them specifically, but their username rhymes with "cussed in."

No need to sweeten the pot there Jake.

always good to sweeten the pot- I'll sign. ;)

Last edited:
Back