• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Art for TBT + Etc!

LovelyLucifer

Satanic Overlord
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (17) +
Currently Closed!
Deviantart Page
。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

I'm not very sure if there is any demand for art or anything here but I think its all I have to offer at the moment! I'll probably go with the pay what you want method! I will most likely be doing all of these in pastel colors unless requested not to!
(Heck, I do commissions too if anybody is interested in that.)

Every monday, wednesday, friday I have school from 9:30 to 1:30 but I often get out early around 11:30-12!

Today I will be out from 4-9 Est !!

I would prefer payment first for security reasons but I can be patient if required!

I'm taking TBT, IGB, golden equipment except for axe, clovers, or villagers!
( Lily, Gaston, Kyle, Octavian, Ankha, Beau, Chevre, Marcel, or shep! )

Code:
Name : 
Pay : 
Character(s) : 
Notes :

Last edited:
Name : hallebean
Pay : 150 tbt? c:
Character(s) :
infayXG.jpg
Notes : i'd love her to be done in pastel colors, and if you could size it to be signature-sized (small) that'd be great! thanks!

What will Coco get me? ; P
I have the cards so I can use one to bump her into boxes immediately so you can take her. Can sweeten the pot with many clovers ; P

I can throw in either TBT or IGB as well if necessary lmao

Name : Zeppeli
Pay : What I stated above, in any amount lmao
Character(s) : Nova!
Notes : The graffiti on her prosthetic is completely optional, as I don't even draw it all the time lmao

Name : Bunnilla
Pay : 250 TBT?
Character(s) : [x] [x] [x]
Notes :Don't forget the ring around his neck, lmk if you have any questions <3
Tysm for considering ❤

Last edited:
Oooh you have such a diverse range of characters on your dA! As well as different styles :blush: I'll put in two characters, a mayor or a splatoon character. You don't have to do both, just pick one or neither. I'm more so after art of my splatoon character but just whatever you're more comfortable with ^^

Name : MayorOfMagix
Pay : Original Ankha or Beau
Character(s) : Mayor Nessa [x] [x]
Notes : I'd like a full body please. There's two outfits there, you choose whichever! I like your cuter style like this but once again just whatever you feel is right ^^

Pay : Original Ankha/Beau
Character(s) : Nessa (Splatoon OC) [x] [x]
Notes : Once again, I'd like a full body. Headgear isn't necessary, but I included a reference if you want to include it. Her eyes are purple and if her hair could be the same purple colour too (don't have a ref with purple hair rip).

If you feel that just one villager isn't enough, please let me know. I can make up the difference with wishlist items, tbt or igb, just whatever suits! Thank you so much for considering! :D

Last edited:
ahh your art is so nice- i'd love a drawing of my mayor :)

Name : claire
Pay : lily or shep or chevre?? or more than one of them, depending on how hardcore you were planning to go on this art :)
Character(s) : mayor claire (x and x)
Notes : her standard outfit is the one in the above refs, but she's also been wearing a different outfit lately- super sorry i haven't had the time to make good refs of that outfit yet, but here (x) are some recent photos of her :') you can choose whichever outfit you like more hehe

tysm for your consideration!! :)

Last edited:
Name : Hyoon
Pay : any 2/3 villagers of your choice. i have all amiibo cards c: i can add items and igb as well.
Character(s) : https://imgur.com/a/hETKR (just the first one) and https://imgur.com/a/fws4Y
Notes : i would like for you to use colored lines on them to keep everything pastel~

thank you <3

Last edited:
Name : Sunnie
Pay : Not that great with pricing, so I'll follow up with 250 tbt as well (?)
Character(s) :
PcE58jE.png
Notes : I would like full body if possible, umbrella + cat optional, + she's wearing a plaid skirt! Sorry about the rough sketch, lmk if you would think I should offer more tbt haha

Name : punctuallyAbsent
Pay : 100 clovers + however much igb you want, name a price (i can also go up in clovers)
Character(s) : is two together ok?
4388991_PyGtHU4gfxnjozH.png
4389022_KkIC6evmsrle80h.png
Notes :
for azran-
-you can simplify his clothes if you need to since they're kinda crazy, lol
-the numbers on the gears on his trench coat should not be a thing please
- the expression is misleading lol he'd have a soft little smile on pls and thank
-he's like 27

for evangeline-
she's 8 so please don't draw her as like a woman ;w; a lot of people have done that rip me
-the ribbon at the neck of her dress is a little brighter blue than the rest of it
-please include the bunny if possible

if you need a specific pose maybe sitting on a bench or lying on grass cloudwatching/stargazing or smth? they're best friends so something friendly?? i'm not good at poses i'm sorry

if multiple characters isn't ok then either one of them would be amazing

thank you for your time!!

oh ;-; took too long to type and it closed. rip

Last edited:
Name : hallebean
Pay : 150 tbt? c:
Character(s) :
infayXG.jpg
Notes : i'd love her to be done in pastel colors, and if you could size it to be signature-sized (small) that'd be great! thanks!

I really hope this is okay! Feel free to send the TBT whenever! I wasn't very sure how small signature-sized was so I can edit it if you need me to!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name : punctuallyAbsent
Pay : 100 clovers + however much igb you want, name a price (i can also go up in clovers)
Character(s) : is two together ok?
4388991_PyGtHU4gfxnjozH.png
4389022_KkIC6evmsrle80h.png
Notes :
for azran-
-you can simplify his clothes if you need to since they're kinda crazy, lol
-the numbers on the gears on his trench coat should not be a thing please
- the expression is misleading lol he'd have a soft little smile on pls and thank
-he's like 27

for evangeline-
she's 8 so please don't draw her as like a woman ;w; a lot of people have done that rip me
-the ribbon at the neck of her dress is a little brighter blue than the rest of it
-please include the bunny if possible

if you need a specific pose maybe sitting on a bench or lying on grass cloudwatching/stargazing or smth? they're best friends so something friendly?? i'm not good at poses i'm sorry

if multiple characters isn't ok then either one of them would be amazing

thank you for your time!!

oh ;-; took too long to type and it closed. rip

Not a problem, I can get to you too!

your art is adorable!! I love the drawing for hallebean :eek:
definitely interested if you open again ♥

Oooh you have such a diverse range of characters on your dA! As well as different styles :blush: I'll put in two characters, a mayor or a splatoon character. You don't have to do both, just pick one or neither. I'm more so after art of my splatoon character but just whatever you're more comfortable with ^^

Pay : Original Ankha or Beau
Character(s) : Mayor Nessa [x] [x]
Notes : I'd like a full body please. There's two outfits there, you choose whichever! I like your cuter style like this but once again just whatever you feel is right ^^

Pay : Original Ankha/Beau
Character(s) : Nessa (Splatoon OC) [x] [x]
Notes : Once again, I'd like a full body. Headgear isn't necessary, but I included a reference if you want to include it. Her eyes are purple and if her hair could be the same purple colour too (don't have a ref with purple hair rip).

If you feel that just one villager isn't enough, please let me know. I can make up the difference with wishlist items, tbt or igb, just whatever suits! Thank you so much for considering! :D

I'm planning on moving out one of my lazies if you'd be able to help me out with Beau! I'd appreciate it a whole bunch! <3 I like splatoon a whole bunch so I'd be happy to do something with her!

Def will be back when you reopen! I also have a full set of amiibo cards and can do 2-3 villagers or IGB or tools.

omg I'm ded af HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE TIFIRJRJFNF TYSM ;w;
If I could ask though, could you make his horn dark gray and if possible add the dotted ring around the tail? He's a closed species and those are specific traits they need to have x.x
But he looks so cute I'm dying

Back