• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Art for TBT + Etc!

omg I'm ded af HE LOOKS SO ADORABLE TIFIRJRJFNF TYSM ;w;
If I could ask though, could you make his horn dark gray and if possible add the dotted ring around the tail? He's a closed species and those are specific traits they need to have x.x
But he looks so cute I'm dying

Oh I'm really sorry!!!! I didn't realize that there were details that I missed! I'm sorry! :c
You can go ahead and check that link again, I edited it!

Ah man all your stuff is so cute omg
I feel like my offer isn't enough because your stuff is so cute lol

I'm planning on moving out one of my lazies if you'd be able to help me out with Beau! I'd appreciate it a whole bunch! <3 I like splatoon a whole bunch so I'd be happy to do something with her!
Omigosh yes! ^^ I'm so exited to see this <3 Thank you very much in advance!
Just hit me up when you're free and I'll get Beau into boxes for you :D

These are so amazing, much love <33

Ah man all your stuff is so cute omg
I feel like my offer isn't enough because your stuff is so cute lol

I worked on yours just before getting to work, so all thats left is coloring! I'll be getting beau soon so would it be okay if we settled for just the clovers? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omigosh yes! ^^ I'm so exited to see this <3 Thank you very much in advance!
Just hit me up when you're free and I'll get Beau into boxes for you :D

I'm ready for whenever tonight! I'll go ahead and add you!

Edit: going to bed <:c sorry. I gotta wake up early.

Last edited:
I worked on yours just before getting to work, so all thats left is coloring! I'll be getting beau soon so would it be okay if we settled for just the clovers? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready for whenever tonight! I'll go ahead and add you!

Edit: going to bed <:c sorry. I gotta wake up early.

Ah, sorry, I didn't see this!
I'll keep an eye on this to see when you can trade, cause I have to work tomorrow as well lol

Update: I accidentally moved beau into a really bad spot, I just woke up after coming home from work and was really tired
Q__Q I'm really upset..............
Might take a bit to fix some stuff up!

Last edited:
For MayorOfMagix! I really hope this is what you wanted! qq

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh your art is so nice- i'd love a drawing of my mayor :)

Name : claire
Pay : lily or shep or chevre?? or more than one of them, depending on how hardcore you were planning to go on this art :)
Character(s) : mayor claire (x and x)
Notes : her standard outfit is the one in the above refs, but she's also been wearing a different outfit lately- super sorry i haven't had the time to make good refs of that outfit yet, but here (x) are some recent photos of her :') you can choose whichever outfit you like more hehe

tysm for your consideration!! :)

I would absolutely love to have Lily! ;;

Hi, would you do anthro/furry characters? It's okay if not.

This is just a question, so I havn't filled the form yet. I can offer Shep as he's in my town now

ahh yes i can definitely do that for you! thanks so much for getting back to me :)
I'm so glad!! I already have alot of it done but I want to spend a bit more time on it to improve it however I can, and then I have a villager moving out tomorrow so I'll have plenty of space for Lily! I'll have all of tomorrow off if you're available then, however I can give you my schedule if you'd like to see when you'd be available while I'm available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, would you do anthro/furry characters? It's okay if not.

This is just a question, so I havn't filled the form yet. I can offer Shep as he's in my town now

I love to draw anthros and furries but I'm terrible at feral, just a heads up :c

Definitely keeping an eye open for this! :)

Name : Hyoon
Pay : any 2/3 villagers of your choice. i have all amiibo cards c: i can add items and igb as well.
Character(s) : https://imgur.com/a/hETKR (just the first one) and https://imgur.com/a/fws4Y
Notes : i would like for you to use colored lines on them to keep everything pastel~

thank you <3

Would I be able to get Gaston? If its okay I'd like to know what items you're offering, too!

Would I be able to get Gaston? If its okay I'd like to know what items you're offering, too!

you can pick any items (including unorderables, amiibo items, DLC, etc.) you need. or if you want gardening items i can do that too. c: i can get gaston!

you can pick any items (including unorderables, amiibo items, DLC, etc.) you need. or if you want gardening items i can do that too. c: i can get gaston!

Gaston along with the Celeste ribbon and/or a fairy bottle would be really nice!! I'll begin working on your art after a little break since I've been drawing all day! c:

Back