Trading Art for TBT + Etc!

Gaston along with the Celeste ribbon and/or a fairy bottle would be really nice!! I'll begin working on your art after a little break since I've been drawing all day! c:

i can get you both! sounds good~

ahhh it's so cute thank you soososos much!! the flower pot of jacob's ladders is so cute and i love her hair :')))
i'm available tomorrow evening-ish and all weekend to get you lily :) my time zone is gmt-5, and i'll probably be available starting around 7pm tomorrow? i'll vm when i'm home and available :) thanks so much again, and i look forward to seeing you soon!

Just a heads up to everybody waiting on me, I'll be on a few days hiatus, I have a sudden medical problem that popped up and I couldn't find the energy previously to write this ahead of time. :c
Thank you everybody for your patience, I'll be back around as soon as I can!

Last edited:
Name : Sunnie
Pay : Not that great with pricing, so I'll follow up with 250 tbt as well (?)
Character(s) :
PcE58jE.png
Notes : I would like full body if possible, umbrella + cat optional, + she's wearing a plaid skirt! Sorry about the rough sketch, lmk if you would think I should offer more tbt haha

I'll be working on yours next!, just a heads up to keep an eye out! Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name : punctuallyAbsent
Pay : 100 clovers + however much igb you want, name a price (i can also go up in clovers)
Character(s) : is two together ok?
4388991_PyGtHU4gfxnjozH.png
4389022_KkIC6evmsrle80h.png
Notes :
for azran-
-you can simplify his clothes if you need to since they're kinda crazy, lol
-the numbers on the gears on his trench coat should not be a thing please
- the expression is misleading lol he'd have a soft little smile on pls and thank
-he's like 27

for evangeline-
she's 8 so please don't draw her as like a woman ;w; a lot of people have done that rip me
-the ribbon at the neck of her dress is a little brighter blue than the rest of it
-please include the bunny if possible

if you need a specific pose maybe sitting on a bench or lying on grass cloudwatching/stargazing or smth? they're best friends so something friendly?? i'm not good at poses i'm sorry

if multiple characters isn't ok then either one of them would be amazing

thank you for your time!!

oh ;-; took too long to type and it closed. rip

I'll also be working on yours next! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you both! sounds good~

I finished your art! I'll post it once I get home! Just a heads up though that I'm taking a little bit to get a villager to move out so I might be a little bit!

Don't worry about it. I won't scan him in until you're ready to pick up :)

Back