• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Items for my game room

DeadlyKindness999

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
97.9% (45) +
I'm making an arcade themed room in my house and I need some items.

2 pinball machines
upright arcade cabinet
foosball table
claw machine
robo couch
astro clock
tabletop arcade machine
dj table

Good idea! I'm so sorry to get your hopes up if you see this, wish I could help...

Hi! I can help you with some of these items! I can get you the pinball machines, the foosball table, the astro clock, the tabletop arcade machine, and the DJ's turntable. I can't help you with the upright arcade cabinet, claw machine, or the robo couch though

Hi! I can help you with some of these items! I can get you the pinball machines, the foosball table, the astro clock, the tabletop arcade machine, and the DJ's turntable. I can't help you with the upright arcade cabinet, claw machine, or the robo couch though

Perfect :)

I can get you the claw machine of you still need it ^^

I need the claw machine, robo couch, and the upright arcade cabinet

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im still needing:
Upright arcade cabinet
Robo couch
Claw Machine
Metroid

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the claw machine of you still need it ^^
That would be nice

I'm not sure if you have made any trades yet, but I think I can get you all those items if they are orderable. My only problem is I can't figure out the names of some of them. As far as I am aware some of the items you have named do not exist in the game under the names you have given, (at least according to everywhere I can search.) Robo Couch must be Robo Sofa but I can't find the Upright Arcade Cabinet, Claw Machine, Tabletop Arcade Machine or DJ Table.

Okay, just PM me your offer whenever you're ready, thanks!

Back