• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Wetsuits for TBT (3 TBT per suit)

KnoxUK

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (105) +
I am selling wetsuits for 3TBT per suit

I have the following in stock:

Stripped x1
Red x3
Blue x1
Green x1
Orange x1

Last edited:
Hey, I would like to buy a striped suit, ill send the tbt and then add you is that ok?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sent you the TBT, you available now?

Is there another stripe suit? If not can I get a blue one?

Sure I have a stripe wetsuit for you. PM or WM me when you're next online, hopefully we can sort out the trade.
I'll be on for the rest of the day, but keep in mind that I'm in the UK so I don't know how different our time zones are.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I have the blue one

Yes you can (For the right price) :) Again I'll be on throughout the day, but I'm in the UK so I don't know how different our time zones are. PM, WM or just reply to the thread when your next online so we can sort out the deal.

If you reply to the this thread, remember to like my comments so I'm notified about your response.

Probably unlikely, but do you have yet another red stripe swimsuit? I'd love to buy one from you when I get home from work at 5:20, Pacific Time Zone!

Back