• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wow, ranting really DOES work in my favor!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Right after I posted a rant about not getting a coelacanth, look what showed up!

21740622_349156602193284_5866034560896916677_n.jpg

It does for me, too! I made a post about the balloon presents and how I wasn't getting them when I finally got a slingshot, and right after I posted it, I got a balloon. I think 2 days ago, Katie was in my town, and I thought that I had lost her because I looked everywhere in my town. Then, after I made a post about it, I ended up finding her later!

But I'm gonna stop saying this to people before I end up jinxing it lmao

This seems to happen to everyone who rants that they can't find a fish or a bug and then finds one once they post about. Just search up "how to catch arapaima" or "how to catch freshwater goby" and you'll see that it occurs to quite a lot of people. Also congrats on catching the coelecanth! :)

I see.... There truly is a hidden power within the rant, very interesting. Alright then, let's try this: I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY HAVEN'T GIVEN THE NINTENDO SWITCH A DISCOUNT YET!!

Yay, congrats! I've recently caught it in my second town too, so here's a thing we can cross off the list! :)
Now, as for the tarantula and scorpion, I've decided to wait until next year... x)

I made this post on Miiverse last year, when I was trying to catch a king salmon and was getting frustrated:

hHcM5CI.jpg

...I caught one the very next day XD

LOL I guess ranting works in a lot of people's favor. In my case, I also threaten stuff with death if they don't cooperate.

I go fishing for rare fish all the time. Sometimes, I am lucky to see very long fish appear in the waters frequently, other times I don't. I usually look out for coelacanths, stringfish, oarfish, and tuna (based on what time zone I hang out in the most).

Back