• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[GIVEAWAY] Free Doll Maker Adopts

Milleram

バルーン
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1047-5560-7526
Pink Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Green Balloon
Red Balloon
Toy Hammer
Pavé Pink Feather
Cool Feather
Green Feather
Red Feather
Fair Pinwheel
Late last night I was really bored, so I decided to play this old Nintendo DS game called Anne's Doll Studio: Gothic Collection. After making a few "dolls", I decided I could maybe give these away to people who liked the designs so that they could use them as OCs. So, here they are!

dzehYWp.jpg

XHFwbkN.jpg

TMTyQuQ.jpg

WzbDjdR.jpg

texDZ1U.jpg

JX3AuAa.jpg

DnUgu4Q.jpg

OqkiRtG.jpg

zNG7Xrf.jpg

KdLixym.jpg

wrWNhAV.jpg

BSskEaL.jpg

Don't worry, they all have arms and hands. They just have really pale skin, so they blend in with the background somewhat. XD

Rules:
1. I will be giving these away on a first come, first serve basis.
2. You may gift/trade these designs at any time.
3. You may modify these designs however you want.
4. Please credit me for the design.
5. Perhaps indicate somewhere what software was used to create the designs? I'm not sure how that works with doll makers.

That's it! If you see a design you like, feel free to post below! Thanks for looking! c:

Last edited:
oh dang! i actually love the 12th one ahah can i nab that one? cute designs here friendo i like ur coordination B)

oh dang! i actually love the 12th one ahah can i nab that one? cute designs here friendo i like ur coordination B)

She's all yours! Enjoy! c:

And thanks, I'm glad you like the designs! c: The game doesn't have a whole lot of options, but I did the best I could, lol. XD

She's all yours! Enjoy! c:

And thanks, I'm glad you like the designs! c: The game doesn't have a whole lot of options, but I did the best I could, lol. XD

thank you~ ahah you did a great job mate! i have troubles designing characters so this is helpful as heck lol
i saved it! have a good ol day c:

These are really neat, they remind me a lot of Pullip dolls actually.

doll 5 please love me some albinos lol and doll 7 love the designs you've chosen

Last edited:
Ooh I really like Doll #9 c: I'm tempted to adopt her, but I'm not really into OC's and don't know if I'd actually use her hehe ^^" I like them all though, nice job!

May I have doll 7?

Sure! Enjoy! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are really neat, they remind me a lot of Pullip dolls actually.

Thank you! c: And yes, they do kinda look like Pullip dolls! That's subconsciously probably why I bought the game, lol. I collect Asian dolls like them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

doll 5 please love me some albinos lol and doll 7 love the designs you've chosen

Unfortunately someone has already claimed Doll 7, but you can definitely have Doll 5. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh I really like Doll #9 c: I'm tempted to adopt her, but I'm not really into OC's and don't know if I'd actually use her hehe ^^" I like them all though, nice job!

Thank you! I'm glad you like the designs! c: Would you like me to put Doll 9 on hold for you so you can think about her a bit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I have the 11th? :O please ^_^

Okay!

Thank you! I'm glad you like the designs! c: Would you like me to put Doll 9 on hold for you so you can think about her a bit?
You're so welcome ~ Actually you know what, I'll take her! ^^

Back