{Favourite Animal Crossing game ?}

Animalcrossingfiend

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey! so recently i played a bit of wild world for the first time and it made me think about the animal crossing franchise i guess and i haven't played city folk but new leaf is my favourite game by far because it just feels like a mix of happy home designer and wild world which is awesome! i really want to play city folk but i'm not to sure if its worth it.
i know that like 90% of the community prefers new leaf (as do i)but other than new leaf mine is probably happy home designer because its just completely different from the other games and like i love designing homes lmaoo.
Whats your favourite animal crossing franchise game?:lemon:

I've never played any of the other Animal Crossing games, so I can't really call New Leaf my favorite. But I'm get HHD for my birthday so I'm excited to see how that game is! :)

I've played a few of the other Animal Crossing games, and while the GameCube one was memorable, New Leaf is my favorite! I love all the furniture and customizing it, and the quality of life changes, and everything about the Welcome Amiibo update! I just think New Leaf brought everything good about the other games and added so much more too! My only complaint is that the villagers have washed out personalities compared to previous titles, but still I prefer New Leaf.

I've played Wild World on the emulator (but not much, still on the smallest house, didn't accomplish much), New Leaf and HHD and New Leaf is my favorite. :)

The only games I played from the Animal Crpssing franchise is ACNL, ACWW, and ACHHD. I haven't played the gamecube one(or the first games), ACCF, and AC Amiibo Festival which I'll never plan play. Out of the ones I played, I mostly like ACNL. I like the customization in the game and I could do a lot of things with it. I just like decorating stuff at the moment.

Back