Need ideas for last player character!

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I like having four characters, for the additional pattern space ya know.

Currently, I'm going to have a "street" area as one house, that connects to a bunch of smaller shops/venues (karaoke bar, public bath, convenience store, radio station) and one that'd have either apartments or an office building. These are all going in the downtown area of my town, which doesn't have any more space in it.

However, I don't know what to do with the last character. I was thinking a school so I could have a playground by it, maybe, but I'm unsure.

My town's overall theme is modern, but I do have an area that I plan to be more natural/woodsy where my campground will be. I don't need a hospital because I planned on having Raddle as a villager.

Omg, this is my exact problem. I have my second character as a simple resident (I wanted to decorate a second home opposite of my Mayor's pastel one). And I'm very close to being finished with my third character, Cinna, who is a Baker set up right next to Brewster on my "mini" Main Street. I want the Police Station lined up there too, so I don't think I can fit my fourth character there anyway.

A school sounds really lovely and I've been considering it too. That way it doesn't have to be part of either of our downtowns and can be set apart in a more quiet area. The more I think on it, the more I wanna do it. xD

How about an office? It might work with the whole downtown thing. Also, you could do a greenhouse in the foresty area

I like the idea of a school. But a business office does sound like a fun project. Maybe an ad agency for the stores on mainstream, lol.

I like the idea of a school. But a business office does sound like a fun project. Maybe an ad agency for the stores on mainstream, lol.

I think I was confusing in OP, I'm probably gonna be doing an office regardless. It's the last character that I need to pick something out for, and it won't be in the downtown area.

The school idea sounds good! Or maybe a researcher of bugs, fossils or fish? Their house could be in a more woodsy area and it'd make sense~ maybe even keep them in a tent?
If you have 4 characters you won't be able to plot rest, so keeping them on a tent is also a good method because you can keep demolishing it on the day you adopt and after the plot is set on the right place, you can rebuild it, as long as you leave the furniture on the ground so it doesn't get erased. :)

Hmmm... I feel a simple character might be a grandma? She would fit in with either the more woodsy area, or she could be an elderly teacher or shop owner, or a land lady for apartments. I feel like if you use the sleep version of the bug eyes and put a white hairstyle on her, she'll make for a convincing old lady.

If she was the land lady, you could have all modern rooms, and then have either the attic or basement be hers, with a comfier feel? this is just what I'd do. Sorry maybe I misunderstood the op ^^;

Back