• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Finally, the diving trick paid off!

ashubii

Dream Weaver
Bells
White Pansy
FINALLY I have unlocked all of the Fairytale PwP's (and then some)! It took me forever to get the bridge, and then the next day Ellie suggested the clock, which was the last one. I used to really dislike having to do the diving trick, but it's won me over lol.

Now I just need the Statue Fountain, Water Pump... Maybe Stonehenge and that's it.

How are you guys doing with PwP requests? Or how long did it take you to finally get the ones you wanted? I've been farming for them gradually over the past few weeks when I have time, lol.

I've been trying to get Phoebe to suggest ANYTHING really, I love the Uchi PWP's, but she's not giving in lol

I've been trying to get Phoebe to suggest ANYTHING really, I love the Uchi PWP's, but she's not giving in lol

Keep going! Does she ping you at least? If you're doing the diving trick? Sometimes it takes me a while, but usually it'll work within a few pings IF i manage to avoid the villagers I don't want and just get that one i need to ping lol. I only have the Wysteria Trellis from Deirdre right now but it was the only one i really wanted from her

Keep going! Does she ping you at least? If you're doing the diving trick? Sometimes it takes me a while, but usually it'll work within a few pings IF i manage to avoid the villagers I don't want and just get that one i need to ping lol. I only have the Wysteria Trellis from Deirdre right now but it was the only one i really wanted from her

She's pinged me once now, in 30 minutes. I'm still hopeful ha!

Woo, congrats! :)
I'm also looking for the statue fountain and the Stonehenge... and mostly, the picnic blanket. But they won't give me... x)
That said, I don't do the diving trick. I favor the sit on a rock trick, it's less work. I only try it once a month or so though, because it takes too much time. x)

Woo, congrats! :)
I'm also looking for the statue fountain and the Stonehenge... and mostly, the picnic blanket. But they won't give me... x)
That said, I don't do the diving trick. I favor the sit on a rock trick, it's less work. I only try it once a month or so though, because it takes too much time. x)

What's the sit on rock trick?

Phoebe just finally suggested the Wisteria Trellis WHOO!

What's the sit on rock trick?

Phoebe just finally suggested the Wisteria Trellis WHOO!

Trap them with holes, then go to the nearest rock (as long as the animal is off screen), sit on it and wait 5 minutes. Then get up and go there. The problem is sometimes another passerby pings you before you get to the trapped animal, so you'll have to go back to the rock and wait more 5-10 minutes. x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ooh, and congrats! I still don't have it in any of my towns :(

Trap them with holes, then go to the nearest rock (as long as the animal is off screen), sit on it and wait 5 minutes. Then get up and go there. The problem is sometimes another passerby pings you before you get to the trapped animal, so you'll have to go back to the rock and wait more 5-10 minutes. x)
(

Ooh! I'm trying that tomorrow!

The main one I want is the police station. I've read that any of them can suggest it so trapping won't work for me. I have the statue fountain in my list(along with a bunch of ugly crap). I would like the wisteria trellis at some point but I'm not holding my breath on it.

So many people getting the PWPs they want lately!

It took me weeks to get all the ones I wanted.

Congrats!

I still need my fairy-tale bridge but I'm too lazy to demolish one of my bridges just to get the request

In other news, cranky and uchi villagers are probably the easiest to farm since you can just adjust the time to when they're the only ones awake (if you're fine with time travelling).

Back