• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone willing to help me out in my new town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowfiboi

Bells
I posted the other day about my 3DS being stolen and I ended up getting back this morning! I guess the person who stole it must have felt guilty or was afraid of getting in trouble because it was left in my friend's mailbox. The only thing I didn't get back was the Animal Crossing game, but I'm about to go out and buy another copy. It kind of sucks having to start all over but it could also be fun.

Not to make this too long, but would anyone be willing to help me out with the cloning trick? I just want to be able to get a set of the golden tools, and some bells, and diving suits and other toys/things that you would be willing to help out with. Also, just having more/new friends I could play with is always cool. 😊

Would be much appreciated!

Hi! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I'm glad you got your DS back!
Unfortunately we're not allowed to clone items here.
I'd be happy to play with you sometime though! :)

Hello! As stated and in our rules and guidelines, we do not allow people to use the forum as a means to find duping partners:

Bell Tree Rules and Guidelines said:
Exploiting game glitches for gain is also not allowed. This includes using The Bell Tree to sell duplicated items or using the forum to find people to duplicate items with you.
If you'd like to find people to play with however, try creating a thread in The Train Station subforum as Brewster's is for off-topic discussion.

Thanks, and best of luck with your new town!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back