Selling Collectibles [Buying] Invader/Glow Wands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to trade the Cyan house and the teal house for my two houses? I am looking for a date before 01-06-2015. I can give you tbt for the trouble.

Last edited:
Ooo boi, how I wish I had 10,000 tbt ;o

would you be willing to hold a pink house for me until monday?

Can I buy a popsicle for 1500?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, can you tell me the dates on them?
I'll enable them in a sec, check my shop tab on my profile
Do you want to trade the Cyan house and the teal house for my two houses? I am looking for a date before 01-06-2015. I can give you tbt for the trouble.
I have a 2014 teal and 2013 cyan I think, is that good?

Ooo boi, how I wish I had 10,000 tbt ;o
rip ;(
would you be willing to hold a pink house for me until monday?
sure!

No problem. If you rather have that letter back I can sent it to you. I am very happy with the Cyan house thank you.

hi! so i checked the average collectible price guide and it says the max price for the popsicle is 1k, so would i be able to purchase it for that anount? i'd like the one from 5:19pm if possible. also interested in the famous mushroom.

hi! so i checked the average collectible price guide and it says the max price for the popsicle is 1k, so would i be able to purchase it for that anount? i'd like the one from 5:19pm if possible. also interested in the famous mushroom.
I'd rather stick to 1.5k for the popsicles as that's what they seem to be selling for atm sadly, I can do the mushroom though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back