• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

wooHoo!!! we've all got blinking names now!

I can't see it because I'm on mobile, but the fair winners go pink and purple, and the regular members fade in some way as well? Neat!

Last edited:
Can we just turn the whole forum into an 80's rave party

Why is this necessary

Cause it's wicked af that's why
I just wish they flashed like pink and green tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh there should be a flashing name add-on

The colored names look very nice! :D
I think this should be kept permanently as an Add-On or something with different colors being able to be choosed from. :p

Oh god, I can turn it into Purple and Lime Green to fit in my aesthetic lol (what if, we could have multiple names fazing out? Like, Callie (violet) and (black) Marie (lime green)
I would literally die if they added that.

can there be a flashing name collectible

joke.jpeg

Oh my god your guys usernames are being erased from existence you've gotta fix th

wow, and I was actually going to ****post earlier about how they should give normal users name colors that fade in and out of existence

just keep this forever thx

Woah what that happened??? I had a dream last night that this happened (everyone on the forum getting fading usernames) I'm not even kidding

Back