• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying mayor/oc art for signature/avatar!

lemoncrossing

fairything
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1334-5403-6431
Tetris Grid
Feedback
100% (154) +
hi all!

i'm looking for art of my mayor or my oc to use in my avatar and sig! that being said I'd be really happy if they were small so they'll fit in my sig c: i've got lots of tbt to spend on this but please post examples before drawing characters otherwise i'll consider them freebies ;p

yo c:

1: Styles available: chibi bustshot, regular bustshots and regular full body
2: chibi bustshot 1and 2, regular 1, and 2
3: Prices: 300-is for bustshots and 500-ish for full body c:

sidenote: I can do a similar style that my avatar is for an avatar or sig image! I made several of my OCs like that just for using as my avatar lol

also, the link for your mayor doesn't work!

Last edited:
yo c:

1: Styles available: chibi bustshot, regular bustshots and regular full body
2: chibi bustshot 1and 2, regular 1, and 2
3: Prices: 300-is for bustshots and 500-ish for full body c:

sidenote: I can do a similar style that my avatar is for an avatar or sig image! I made several of my OCs like that just for using as my avatar lol

also, the link for your mayor doesn't work!

these are really nice! i'd buy a chibi bustshot of my mayor from you. c: the link for my mayor is working fine for me but i can post a direct picture here:

infayXG.jpg

thanks so much!

these are really nice! i'd buy a chibi bustshot of my mayor from you. c: the link for my mayor is working fine for me but i can post a direct picture here:

infayXG.jpg

thanks so much!

Her hair is dark green, right?
I'll get started right away! c:

Back