• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Hybrids (Pink Tulips/Purple Pansies)

Shayden

mountain time (GMT -7)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Feedback
100% (254) +
Hello. I'm looking to buy some hybrid colors of a few flowers. I'd like to buy many of them at the same time, so if you have less than 10 to sell I may not concern myself with your offer. I will pay 1tbt per hybrid, or name a price you want in IGB. Not bent on spending over 200 TBT but I may need to?

Tulips:
-Pink!

Pansies:
-Purple

Last edited:
Hi! I have like
  • 60+ purple tulips
  • around 110 purple roses
  • 90+ blue roses
  • 10+ blue pansies

And not sure how many, but kinda lots of clovers, and lost items.

Hi! I have like
  • 60+ purple tulips
  • around 110 purple roses
  • 90+ blue roses
  • 10+ blue pansies

And not sure how many, but kinda lots of clovers, and lost items.

hello! of all of those, how many are you willing to sell? im interested in buying them all if you're up for a big trade

All of them are for sale! xD
I'd be comfortable with 1 tbt each, besides clovers and lost items. You can just take clovers/lost items off my hands. :)
Can you come pick them up? Or should I pack them together and deliver?

All of them are for sale! xD
I'd be comfortable with 1 tbt each, besides clovers and lost items. You can just take clovers/lost items off my hands. :)
Can you come pick them up? Or should I pack them together and deliver?

pick up works better for me, my town is very cluttered. if there are over 200 items we are trading then ill need to make more than one trip though. I have two files with empty storage, Izzy of Skyfall and Aspen of Ivy City

pick up works better for me, my town is very cluttered. if there are over 200 items we are trading then ill need to make more than one trip though. I have two files with empty storage, Izzy of Skyfall and Aspen of Ivy City

Okay. Multiple trips are no problem. Here are my FCs.

2337-3607-3307 for purple tulips and blue pansies
5043-3001-4316 for clovers and lost items
2595-5360-4761 for purple/blue roses

Let me know when you're ready. :)

Hello! I have a ton of pink hybrids that I want to get rid of. I have roses, tulips, and cosmos. I don't remember how many I have but if you're interested I can go and count! :)

Okay. Multiple trips are no problem. Here are my FCs.

2337-3607-3307 for purple tulips and blue pansies
5043-3001-4316 for clovers and lost items
2595-5360-4761 for purple/blue roses

Let me know when you're ready. :)

yeah, i'll delete a few friend codes and add those thanks! how much tbt are you asking in total?

Hello! I have a ton of pink hybrids that I want to get rid of. I have roses, tulips, and cosmos. I don't remember how many I have but if you're interested I can go and count! :)

im interested! if you could try and count em up while i trade with RedTropicalFish that'd be great

If you still need flowers after I have a ridiculous blue pansies I'm looking to sell, just let me know!

60+110+90+10=270?
I'm ready when you are.

mkay! ill go look for your gates, and round that up to 300 for the clovers and such :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still need flowers after I have a ridiculous blue pansies I'm looking to sell, just let me know!

hey! i am, but i have a lot of trades pending so it may be a while

mkay! ill go look for your gates, and round that up to 300 for the clovers and such :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! i am, but i have a lot of trades pending so it may be a while

No rush~ I'd be okay 1 tbt each but I can go out and get an exact number while you're busy. :)
I'll also check to see if I have any of the other flowers that you need.
I just don't want them to go to waste before I restart!

I have like hundreds of extra pink and purple flowers so if you're still looking, just toss me a number c:

Back