• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Saddest Movies EVER

Beaches

The Boy in Striped Pyjamas. I hated that movie not because it's a bad movie but what happened at the end. I cannot bear to watch it again.

Mystic River..Poor Tim Robbins

Grave of the Fireflies. I hate that I love this film.

I actually searched this thread before I posted wondering if somebody would mention this. It's definitely way sadder of a film than most of the ones posted here, IMO.

I also agreed with Schindler's List.

A Little Princess always has me in tears as well as the Fox and the Hound :'( "We'll be best friends forever!" EVERYTIME AHH

miracle in cell no. 7!! i was crying sO early on in the movie and i cried the ENTIRE TIME

;;

the saddest movie that i've watched is grave of the fireflies. my sophomore year high school english teacher was showing it to my class and i heard it was a depressing movie so i went home, watched it on my laptop, cried (a lot), went back to school, and tried to watch it in class without crying again

Disney Disney Disney!

Saddest moments:
Bambi's mum dies
Mufasa dies
When Todd if left in the woods in Fox and the hound.
When Ariel is crying after the wedding party boat leaves
Trusty is hit by a car in Lady and the tramp
When Dumbo's mum is cradling him in her trump, the song baby mine is playing

Ok I'll stop as I'm starting to bawl like a baby.

I know it's not a movie moment but when Homer says goodbye to his mum again and is sitting on his car looking at the stars, that moment and music always makes me tear up.

Back