Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
Honestly I'd like to know what you guys consider the saddest movies you've ever watched. (Like, movies that made you SOB/cry)

Personally, the movies that have made me cry are Schindler's List, Grave of the Fireflies (a beautiful ghibli movie), The Godfather (not a common one but its for personal reasons) and that one scene in UP :(

The anime Metropolis made me cry. I was in hysterics for about an hour and a half over the ending. It was beautiful, though.

The Elephant Man. Most of the movie was really sad, but the ending caused me to weep for hours. I literally cried myself to sleep.

There's this movie called Fluke about a Man who reincarnates into a Dog and wants to rejoin his Family. It made me cry alot when I saw it.

There are others I've seen that make me sad too but for now I can only think of that.

The beginning of 90% of Disney movies, and any movie where an animal dies.

Hatchi A Dog's Tale, I actually cried the whole way through it the last time I watched as I knew what happened in the end.
I just can't bring myself to watch it and doubt I ever will again :(

yesterday I watched this movie called 'a monster calls' hoooooooo boy

Pok?mon: Mewtwo Strikes Back (it's Pok?mon: The First Movie", except longer, explains more and is in Japanese)
Titanic (Leo DiCap and his mesmerizing eyes didn't deserve to die. He was such a gentleman, yet at the same time he wasn't)
The Great Gatsby (You know what why don't I just say every Leonardo DiCaprio movie)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (I drowned everyone below the top row in theatres in my tears when Spongebob and Patrick dried up and died singing the Goofy Goober Theme Song)
Old Yeller
Godzilla 2014 (The movie was so bad it made me cry. It was only a good movie if you weren't a true fan of Godzilla)
The Crocodile Hunter (Can't watch it anymore without crying because he was my childhood hero before he was murdered by that Blue Spotted Stingray)
Forrest Gump
Joe Dirt (I forgot why this one made me cry; I just know it did)

Life is Beautiful. Like the transition from starting a new family to prisoners of the holocaust was depressing enough, then the last part of the movie just broke all boundaries for me. It's a very good show.

Anything with dogs that die in the end. I can not handle that. Not at all.

Also, I remember Changeling really getting to me. But I do have to warn that film is more than just sad. It's a very unsettling kind of sad.

Grave of the Fireflies. I hate that I love this film.

Yuuki and Don't Forget About Niini are two incredibly hard films to watch. Both based on true stories about young men (late teens / early 20s) and their battle with fatal diseases.

Last edited:
Hatchi A Dog's Tale, I actually cried the whole way through it the last time I watched as I knew what happened in the end.
I just can't bring myself to watch it and doubt I ever will again :(

I'm never watching that movie again, it made me sob so bad. I felt bad the whole night! I was gonna say this movie...

Pok?mon the first movie!

Oh and I'm a wimp and cry to Titanic xD

Also, any and every time an animal gets hurt/dies!

Wolf Children is the only movie that's made me cry

Back