North Korea

If Trump's latest speech about North Korea during the UN meeting is any indication, things are going to boil over sooner than later.

Probably not actually. Trump is more loud than active doing things and you can't just go in and bomb them like you want unless you have like WW2 atomic bomb, but then it'd damage a larger innocent area as well.

Probably not actually. Trump is more loud than active doing things and you can't just go in and bomb them like you want unless you have like WW2 atomic bomb, but then it'd damage a larger innocent area as well.

Maybe but it's not exactly what Trump will do, but what Kim Jong Un will do as well. He's unpredictable. And all these things Trump is saying is definitely good propaganda for Kim to use on his people to further brainwash them.

Trump needs to stops making threats, because that will cause much more destruction. If a North Korean missle falls on Japan or South Korea or somewhere else, China will take care of it, if Trump bombs North Korea first, China will take North Korea's side and we all die.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you just go in there and take over, we will get a North Korean version of ISIS like when the USA invaded Iraq, we have to have a very good plan to prevent that. China would be very mad at this though.

ISIS was created by the rightful murders of Osama Bin Laden and others.

Also by Barack Obama lowering troop count there opening the oil up for ISIS.

Bump

Gotta get all the political threads back up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bump

Gotta get all the political threads back up

All I have to say is that it sparked several annoying nicknames from people on my discord server:
North Kurai-a
Kurai Korea
(just) Korea/Kurea

Considering all of the NK stuff going on right now, I hardly see it as a joking matter. It's just bothersome. -.-

Back