• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North Korea

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Just curious, what does everyone think about the current situation with North Korea?

Oh god, not this..
Kim Jong-un and his poor country threatening the U.S. and Japan to nuke them, even though they arent even close. Labor camps, lots of propaganda....

I laugh. If it wasnt for china covering North Korea, we would have annihilated them by now.

I dont like political threads like these ;-;

Pretty sure no one's changed their mind since the last thread

I just feel bad for the people who live in North Korea. Their whole lives are propaganda. It's a shame that they may have to suffer for what their dumb leader has done. They have no means of escape. In my eyes, they are hostages.

the worst thing the US government can do now is actually give NK money; they're throwing nuclear war tantrums as a way of extorting money from the West because the whole NK government is going broke; give NK more time and they will run out of money; the next step would be to shoot down their missiles with THAAD as soon as the missiles enter foreign airspace as a show of force without going to war

I just feel bad for the people who live in North Korea. Their whole lives are propaganda. It's a shame that they may have to suffer for what their dumb leader has done. They have no means of escape. In my eyes, they are hostages.

Perfectly true ;-;

it really is a situation that is unfair for a lot of people. Japanese, South Koreans, and the North Koreans who are coated with propaganda and brainwashing. If they can not- nuke Japan into oblivion, then that would be great. And they gotta stop harassing Japan they don't even have an offensive military force. so I just hope their defensive system is top-notch.

All hail Eternal Leader obviously... *rolls eyes*

Wonder how much more it will take to actually, like, kill Kim Jong-un or at least give him even mores strict embargo on their exports and stuff.

All hail Eternal Leader obviously... *rolls eyes*

Wonder how much more it will take to actually, like, kill Kim Jong-un or at least give him even mores strict embargo on their exports and stuff.
Stawp making fun of my bff

Erm erm
Anyways, I don't really find the system fair.
As in, it is far too overboard to go on and cut off the internet, and force your citizens into watching LOCAL Radio Channels and not letting anybody go interact internationally. When the nuclear missiles are launched, the citizens are forced to smile, clap, and salute. You are not, and never ever allowed to leave the country if you're a resident. If you were caught leaving the country, you would be executed. Thats what I think happaned to Kim Jong Un's brother. He went to another country, and when he was captured by Kim's robot-like slaves guards, he was ordered to be executed by his own brother. Also, Kim Jong Un's Uncle simply didn't agree with an idea he had in mind, so Kim demanded for his Uncle to be killed.

I think Kim Jon Un is a big baby.

I think we should just take over already and start rehabilitating all those people. This interview is pretty eye opening, I recommend watching it. There's another interview with him and a few other escapees on the same channel.

I think we should just take over already and start rehabilitating all those people.

that's really difficult and dangerous, not only for the people in north korea or countries close to them but also for like Everone. im not saying it's literally impossible to free north korea but you can't "just take over already" bc it's complicated and millions of people would be at risk of being killed bc of it so it's better to kinda Chill.

that's really difficult and dangerous, not only for the people in north korea or countries close to them but also for like Everone. im not saying it's literally impossible to free north korea but you can't "just take over already" bc it's complicated and millions of people would be at risk of being killed bc of it so it's better to kinda Chill.

What? Crazy. We just go in and take over just like that. There are no nuances, no details, no issues. We just go in and take over. All these years and we could have ended by just going in and taking over. It's a foolproof plan. Why have they not tried it?

I feel the same way :/ And even if they could miraculously all be freed, it would take so much rehabilitation for them to function into normal modern society. I kind of lowkey just want the country to disappear off the earth (especially the leader) and South Korea could claim it and rebuild it into a modern, unified Korea. Only in my dreams though is that realistic.

What? Crazy. We just go in and take over just like that. There are no nuances, no details, no issues. We just go in and take over. All these years and we could have ended by just going in and taking over. It's a foolproof plan. Why have they not tried it?

because invasion/colonization isnt so cut and dry like that. no matter what, people are gonna die, (yes, americans too) and other countries are going to be somehow involved. if it were then it wouldve been done already.

because invasion/colonization isnt so cut and dry like that. no matter what, people are gonna die, (yes, americans too) and other countries are going to be somehow involved. if it were then it wouldve been done already.

Americans? They can go warmonger wherever they please. Makes little difference to me. Other countries might get involved but it takes a lot of push before the UN finally accepts a military resolution to any conflict. That or they just get walked around.

Back