• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry, it closed half an hour ago. My Emporium and Ables are still open, though.

Darn got my hair done yesterday and it doesn't suit what I want.

I'll try tomorrow when your online and available. Thanks

Last edited:
I should be online tomorrow when my Shampoodles is open. Hope to see you then.

My Main St. shops are closed, but Re-Tail is still open, and I can do other non-shop favors, too. :)

My shops are closed right now, other than Retail for selling stuff, but I can still do non-Main-Street related favors.

My shops will all be open for another 45 minutes right now, and the Emporium and Ables will be open for an hour longer than that. Anyone want to visit? Or does anyone need anything else?

My shops will all be open for another 45 minutes right now, and the Emporium and Ables will be open for an hour longer than that. Anyone want to visit? Or does anyone need anything else?
Can I visit Shampoodles please?

Yes, glad I happened to read this while you were still in my town. XD

Hey, what's your native fruit? Mine is orange, perhaps I could sell them at your town for a crazy price and you can get a cut of the earnings. (That's if your native fruit isn't orange)

Would it be ok for me to visit and sell fruit?

You posted when I was offline. I'm here now. In the first post of this thread, I listed my native fruit as apples. You can sell your oranges here if you'd like. How many pocketfuls of oranges do you have, so that I know how many trips you'll need to take from the train station to Re-Tail?

The Emporium, Ables, and Re-tail are open now, if anyone wants to visit. I'm also always doing non-shop favors, too.

I need to drop off Katie, would it be ok if I dropped her off in your town?

Absolutely! I can give you a whole basket of perfect apples. If you plant one in your town, you can grow regular apples, too. :)
If you open your gate, I'll drop them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back