• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (1794) +
NOTE: I'm in the Pacific time zone, have the Beautiful Town Ordinance, and do not time travel, so my shops will only be open during their normal hours in Pacific time.

I can help you with what you need for free! No need to pay me, I'm happy to help you out if you need help with any of these things:

Need somewhere to drop off Katie? You can bring her to my town! (Remember, it's okay if she drops her ticket; you'll still get her reward in the mail just the same.)

Want to get your hair cut but don't have Shampoodles unlocked yet? You can visit mine!

Want to shop at the T&T Emporium and other Main Street Shops? I have them all!

Want to get your fortune told and find out you lucky item of the day? Katrina's shop is on Main Street!

Need to get a petition signed? You can get it done in my town! (Follow me, I will lead you to villagers for signatures.)

Want to sell fruit for a higher price? My native fruit is apples, so all others will sell for more!

Initiatives! Need to visit another town, have someone visit your town, get a house exterior from Nook's, or some other task for MEOW coupons? I can help!

And if there's something else you need help with, ask and see if I'm able to help you.

Just one important rule:

On Main Street, you can roam around and go into any shops you want and buy anything you like. But in my actual town, stay with me at all times.

Last edited:
hello! i would love to visit sometime and be able to get a haircut and also just roam around and collect fruits/bugs/fish. i just started all over from the beginnig so i don't have much of anything right now. i can maybe get on in about an hour and a half?

I can let you get a haircut, but not roam around for bug catching or fishing. If there are specific fruits you want, I can give them to you, just let me know what they are.

However, I will not be online in an hour and a half. But if you'll be around either right now or in about three hours, we can connect then.

I wish I saw this thread when Katie was in my town yesterday lol. I actually have an initiative that requires me to visit another person's Tom Nook's and ask to make a house exterior available to my town... so can I visit yours?

lol I know you've seen me a lot in one week, I'm so sorry

Okay, my gate is open now. Head on up to Main St. when you get here, then I'll probably have someone else here at the same time, so you can take the train back home when you're done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got to go now, but I'll be happy to help people again when I get back. :)

I'm back now, if anyone who asked for help before is around, or if anyone else would like me to help with something. :)

In addition to my usual help, I'm also offering the chance to visit my town during the Bug-Off today, and you can get lots more bug furniture than you could in your own town. Anyone interested?

May I go on a little shopping spree? I'd love to get my hair cut and check out your Main Street :)

Certainly! I'll add you now and open my gate, starlark. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Sorry about that! Was withdrawing some bells. I'm ready now!

I was hoping to sell some perfect oranges and get some Bug-off furniture. If you're still available?
I shall respect your rules on staying with you and not touching anything.

I'm fairly new so I don't know the etiquette.

Certainly, that's all just fine. How many pocketfuls of bugs/oranges do you have, so that I know how many trips we'll need to take back and forth between the train station and the plaza/Re-Tail? Also, what is your friend code, please?

Last edited:
I have around 75 stacks of perfect oranges.

I was planning a catching a pocketful of bugs before hand.
Would you be available in about half an hour?
You'd be welcome to some bells if you want. Whatever you think is reasonable.

Code is: 0559-7074-6203

I don't need any bells, I'm happy to help you for free. So, 75 baskets of perfect oranges should be about five trips to Re-tail, that's fine. And then one more trip for the bugs. Let me know when you're ready. :)

Thank you very much. I'm just about ready now.

Are you sure you don't want anything? I don't know what's valuable but I have loads of gems if you want those.

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now. And there's really nothing I need, though you can pay it forward if you feel the need to do something, help someone else out if you're able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back