• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you still online? Katie is already back (that was quick!), could I drop her off again?

Yes, that's fine! And if you don't mind, could I drop off my own Katie? They'll both drop their tickets, of course. ^o^;

Yes, that's fine! And if you don't mind, could I drop off my own Katie? They'll both drop their tickets, of course. ^o^;

Of course! Would you like me to go first or would you prefer to come first?

Could I please drop Katie off first? She's already tagging along behind me in my town. XD

Awesome, thanks! I'll open my gate for you as soon as I get back to my town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again. My gate is open for you now.

Awesome, thanks! I'll open my gate for you as soon as I get back to my town. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again. My gate is open for you now.

Great! Let me just find her XD

In case you didn't know, you can call her with the megaphone if you're having a hard time tracking her down.

You are just so awesome! If I could still do those signatures real quick that would be awesome!

Thank you so much again! Do you by chance take donations of bells (IGB OR TBT?) You really help out the whole community with your giveaways and opening up your town. Just wanted to check for the next time I visit ;) you really deserve it! Thanks again.

I don't have any need for bells, either in-game or on-site, but thank you for offering! :)

Anyone need any help today? I'm here now, and all of my shops are open.

Hiya!~
Are you still available? I'd love to come visit and get my hair cut/go shopping :)

Yes, I'll add you now, babek, and open my gate.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looks like you haven't added me yet. Please let me know when you're ready, and I'll open my gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back