• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'll add you now, too. Please follow me to the villagers to get the signatures.

Yes, I have some other visitors at the moment, but once they're done, I'll add you.

The friend code in my sidebar is invalid. My FC is 0405-1521-6692. I'll be over in around 5-10 minutes, after I collect all of my cherries!

I have you added now, cicikittycat, I'll open my gate.

Allure, that's fine, I added your new FC, please let me know when you're ready to visit. How many trips will you be needing to Re-tail to sell all of your cherries?

Last edited:
I have you added now, cicikittycat, I'll open my gate.

Allure, that's fine, I added your new FC, please let me know when you're ready to visit. How many trips will you be needing to Re-tail to sell all of your cherries?

Only one, as it's my first day in town! Cherries are my only fruit, and it'll be a quick way to make money.

Okay. Do you have your perfect cherry planted yet? If you somehow lost it, I can give you a replacement. I can explain perfect fruits in more detail if you want more information.

Okay. Do you have your perfect cherry planted yet? If you somehow lost it, I can give you a replacement. I can explain perfect fruits in more detail if you want more information.

Thanks, but know how perfect fruit works! (This is like my 10th town lol) <3 Nope, I still have my little lone perfect cherry lol. You are really so kind, with this whole business, and then your town tunes too! I, and everyone else, I am sure, really appreciate it! (BTW I am going to use the 1st Moonlight town tune you made for this town!) I am ready to come over!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, I forgot to take a picture! Hold on >.<

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're ready with your picture. :)

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when you're ready with your picture. :)

So sorry, I am ready and waiting!
Edit: NOW I have to go to settings... UGH I'm so sorry.... :mad: :(

Last edited:
Could I get some signatures for a petition Bob asked me for? I've never had to get signatures for a villager's petition before.

Certainly, WitchOfMiracles. Just need to figure a few things out, and I'll let you know when I'm ready.

Allure, you were just fine, the other person kept running away, and I don't know why. I can let you come back to visit my shops in just a few minutes.

What was she doing? I'm sorry people are taking advantage of you... :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fine, I completely understand!

I'm not sure what was going on. She just kept running farther into my town without explaining anything, even when I said to stop. So I hit the wifi switch.

Anyway, I'll open my gate again for you now, Allure. And also for WitchOfMiracles to get the petition signed. Thanks for your patience, everyone.

I'm OMW!

- - - Post Merge - - -

No gates are showing up?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, NVM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back