[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Kiwi, if your Nooks Homes has the cabana mailbox I would love to come and request it in my town of Elenrast.

Certainly, kungfukenny! What is your friend code?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I got your private message with your friend code in it. I'll open my gate for you now.

Last edited:
can i come get my fortune told & poke around your shops? :)

ps. i've checked out your dream town and it is a m a z i n g

Certainly, _carr0t! I'll add you and open my gate for you to visit Main St. And thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed my dream town! :D

Hi, Kiwi, wondering if there is a cabana mailbox in your town today. (I hope there is just so I can stop bugging you about it!)

Oops, disregard last transmission, please. Didn't see the OFFLINE! Only saw that you were online.

Last edited:
Nenya, Nenya! I have the cabana mailbox today! Are you there?

And, to everyone else, in addition to my normal services, I have 2 weeds growing in my town that I don't want. If anyone who is working on their weeding badge wants to pick them, they'll be more than welcome to. Every little bit helps. XD

I retract my previous comment because I'm a louse. I'm sorry about that.
If you're available, I could still use someone to move 5 items from town to town.
Sorry again, thanks

I don't remember a previous comment. ^o^;>

I'd be happy to help you move your items, Ably.Saucey. I'll add you now and open my gate for you to drop them off, then just let me know when you're reday to pick them up and I'll open my gate again.

My gate is open for you now. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I haven't seen you in my town yet. I'm closing my gate, but please let me know when you're ready to drop off your items, and I'll open my gate again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back