• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It took a minute to get the gates open. ^o^;>

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haven't seen you yet, WitchOfMiracles. Please let me know when you're ready to visit to get your petition signed.

Hi, I'm back. Don't see the gates open right now, was I too late?
Edit: Nevermind, lol

Last edited:
You're welcome! And thank you! I hope you enjoy visiting my dream town as well.

I'm going to be taking a break, but I'll be back later to help more people, if anyone needs anything then. :)

I'm back, my shops are open, Re-tail's premium today is hats,and the turnip price in my town today is 84 bells.

That's fine, my gate is open, and I should already have you added so come on over, EmGee. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got a wifi error and disconnected. You two still there? I can reopen for you if you're still there.

My shops are open for another hour or so right now, though I think Shampoodles closes in fifteen minutes. Anyone interested in visiting? Or is there anything else I can help with? :)

Hi! I need 6 signatures for a petition, would I be able to visit your town? Thank you!

Certainly, hazeltons! I'll add you now and open my gate. Please follow me to the villagers for the signatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back