[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, Garrett, I was just going to give it away anyway. If you see someone else who is looking for one, you can give it to them. :)

Thanks so much for letting me drop Katie off. I feel really silly but I just realized you have Katrina's shop, would it be ok if I came back to visit?

Will do. I need to go through my own storage and start giving things away. !)

My gate isn't open yet, Sunnybone. That's why you can't see it.

You're more than welcome to visit and buy from all of the shops on my Main St., YummyPumpkin! I can't guarantee that they'll have all of the tools that you're looking for, but you can buy anything you like that's available. You can check the museum shop on the second floor for silver tools, too, if you'd like.

Opening my gate for Sunnybone and Yummypumpkin now.

Thank you so much again. It through me off a little at the store bc I only got up to the convinient store upgrade lol.

Thanks again! I'm really trying to get Katrina to open her shop in my town but she hardly ever visits ;A;

People have disagreed with me about this,but this has been my experience with the game: Katrina visits once a week. You need to have 20 people who live in the town where you want to build her shop visit her tent in the town where you want to build it. You will need to either visit her with one character over twenty weeks, or with four characters over five weeks, or you can repeatedly create and delete a new character on one day to visit her twenty times and get the shop right away.

Oh ok sorry I'm very new here only start yesterday

- - - Post Merge - - -

I add you can you add me? I wanna play with you at island or just play. My code is 3540-2515-7916

Sorry, GreedyNook, but that's not a kind of help that I offer here. But there are sure to be other people on this forum who want to just hang out.

My shops are closed now, but people can still come and get wheat bundles if they want, and my other non-Main-St. favors, too. Retail is still open.

Any chance you can spare a peek at my dream town and find my last fossil for me? I've been searching for hours over the course of the day and coming up with hair pulling. Dream Address is 5A00-00A0-6C21, there's a shovel and axe nearby just in case

Certainly, Emgee! I'll go tear your dream town apart until I find the fossil. I'll post again when I find it. And I WILL find it. ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still hunting, EmGee. I found a pitfall by your waterfall, but that's the only buried thing I've found so far. But I'll keep looking.

I keep a pitfall hidden in an out of the way corner of my town, too. On my secret beach, where I'll never step on it by mistake, and villagers are unlikely to, also. Although once, one did. But that was only once in four years. ^o^;>

Also, this will take a bit longer than I thought, I have some people who want to visit my RV. But I can safely say that the fossil is definitely not buried anywhere on the entire western half of your town. I'll check the other half once my visitors are done. Thank you for your patience.

Are you 100% sure you didn't dig up all of your fossils already?

- - - Post Merge - - -

FOUND IT! Look next to the leftmost corner of your middle bridge, one space to the right and four spaces down from the lower right corner of the caf?.

Last edited:
You're welcome! And I don't blame you for missing it. I thought I'd combed that whole side of the town already, but when I couldn't find it anywhere else, I looked again, and just barely happened to notice it hidden behind that bridge post thing. It was crazy hard to see!

Anyone need anything today? All of my shops are open right now.

Additionally, I actually could use a visit to a town to get a petition signed, if anyone is willing to help me out. :)

You could visit my town if you'd like c: I'm working on my host badge and you could get signatures! (My town is a complete wreck tho oml)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back