[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I have someone else getting a petition signed at the moment, so I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can let you visit to get your petition signed now, SugoiPurin. Are you ready to visit?

Yes, I have someone else getting a petition signed at the moment, so I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can let you visit to get your petition signed now, SugoiPurin. Are you ready to visit?

I'm ready to visit! c:

My other shops are closed, but my Retail is still open, if anyone wants to sell anything. Looks like there are several people looking to sell fruit on the board right now. My native fruit is apples.

Hi there, I was wondering if it was possible to visit Shampoodle? Also, could I maybe come and pick just a few apples? My native fruit is cherries. :3

I'd really appreciate it.

Yes, I'd be happy to help you with that, SmokeyScout. You can visit Shampoodle, and I'll give you a basket of perfect apples. Are you still around?

can i come by and check out your shops? i'm trying to get the witch robe and gracie SHOULD have it in stock

I don't have the witch's robe in my Gracie shop today, sorry. But I'll be on the lookout for it for you. :)

Would you like to visit my shops anyway?

i would, but i just realized my ds is about to die and i'm nowhere near my charger :c thank you though! and if you could let me know when you have the witche's robe i would be eternally grateful!

Okay, SmokeyScout. I'll add you and open my gate now, if you're ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have to leave in about fifteen minutes, so please reply soon letting me know you're ready.

Okay, opening my gate for you now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to go for a while now, but I'll be back later if anyone needs anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back