• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks on your help. I've never had so much cash!
Your town is lovely. I will repay the gift to someone when I get the chance.

Thank you! Feel free to check out my dream town if you'd like to see more of it (dream address in my signature). :)

And let me know if you want to catch some rare beetles from the island and try the Bug-Off again. You can visit Club Tortimer's international island to try to get an island at nighttime when the beetles come out, if it's daytime in your own town.

Hi, Kiwi, would it be okay if I came to your Nooks Homes to see if the cabana mailbox is available?

Hello I was wondering if I could get assistance for the Bug-Off event? In this case I'd just like to simply win the contest. Is there a bug that you could catch for me which would automatically let me win? Hehehe

Please and thank you!

Sorry, but you can't transfer bugs between players. If you want to win the Bug-Off in your own town, I recommend going to a Club Tortimer island that's at nighttime and catching one of the palm tree beetles. If you'd like to get lots of special bug furniture, you can catch many of these rare beetles and turn them in to Nat in my town, which will enable you to always break the first place record (since it doesn't change it in someone else's town) and get a prize every time.

I'm back. Most of my shops are closed, but my Emporium will be open for another hour right now,if anyone wants to visit it. And I'm offering all my usual services, too.

Certainly, SugoiPurin! Let me know when you're ready to visit, but please respond as soon as possible, the shops will close in less than half an hour.

Okay, I'll open my gate for you now. You can go ahead to Main St. when you arrive, then when you're done shopping, let me know, and I'll end the session.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My Main Street shops are all closed now, but Re-Tail will be open for two more hours, and I can still take Katie or any other non-Main-Street thing.

Sorry, but you can't transfer bugs between players. If you want to win the Bug-Off in your own town, I recommend going to a Club Tortimer island that's at nighttime and catching one of the palm tree beetles. If you'd like to get lots of special bug furniture, you can catch many of these rare beetles and turn them in to Nat in my town, which will enable you to always break the first place record (since it doesn't change it in someone else's town) and get a prize every time.

I took your advice and caught a Golden Stag and won the Bug-Off last night! Thank you for your advice!!

Can I come use Shampoodle and shop on Main Street please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait my friend wants to play so I have to wait until later or tomorrow lol

May I please come and sell my cherries at your town? And then get my hair done at Shampoodle's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back