• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[OFFLINE] I Can Help You For FREE! (Katie, Initiatives, Shops, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try shaking trees, they will drop bells. You might get stung by a bee, but you can fix that with a save/quit. Let me know if you're able to get enough money for your photo, and I'll open my gate for you again.

Last edited:
Try shaking trees, they will drop bells. You might get stung by a bee, but you can fix that with a save/quit. Let me know if you're able to get enough money for your photo, and I'll open my gate for you again.

I got chased by bees....3x xD.... ouchies...
All set now lol

Okay, I'll open my gate for you again now.

Thank you so much thank you so very much!
I'm kinda new to acnl so sorry if I had miss some ques xmx.
Also if you want, could you help me find a patchwork sofa? I wouldn't if ordered.
Also will definitely take your offer on that hair salon lol.
I wish I can repay you but all I do is make kimono and hanbok dresses all day xD

You're welcome! And there's no need for any kind of payment, I'm always happy to help people for free.

And I can order you anything orderable, just send me a message. I already sent you one, so you can reply to that if you like. :)

For now, I'm going offline. See you next time, everyone.

You're welcome! And there's no need for any kind of payment, I'm always happy to help people for free.

And I can order you anything orderable, just send me a message. I already sent you one, so you can reply to that if you like. :)

For now, I'm going offline. See you next time, everyone.

Yay thank you so much!
And will do send a message if anything or if I need advice on the game.
Thank you so much and good night!
And thank you for the patchwork table!

Can you help me get an infinite perfect fruit basket. I really want one and I'll pay 500,000 bells for one.

Can you help me get an infinite perfect fruit basket. I really want one and I'll pay 500,000 bells for one.

Hacked items are illegal on these boards. Don't ask for them. You cannot get an infinite perfect fruit basket naturally.

That is a hacked item, and no hacking is allowed on this site. And I don't hack anyway, so even if it was allowed, I couldn't get you an infinite fruit basket. Sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, does anyone need any help today? My shops are open now.

Thank you, I'm on my way to the station. Would you like a veggie basket?

Okay, my gate is open for you now, and sure, if you have an extra veggie basket you don't need. I can add it to my giveaway thread. :)

Katie just popped up in my town, could I come over and drop her off? I can bring you a basket of perfect fruit as a thank you, I have peaches, cherries, oranges, and apples!

Certainly, Sunnybone! And that's very generous of you to offer perfect fruit! I would be very grateful for some perfect peaches. Thank you! I'll open my gate for you now.

Happy moon fest everyone!
I got a bundle of wheat xD
Lol
I do apologize to ask but may I use the salon and kicks store to fix my toon up? I'm also wondering if I can stop by nook store for a net and slingshot?

I think I might be having an issue with my internet, it's not showing your town on my list? :(

My gate isn't open yet, Sunnybone. That's why you can't see it.

You're more than welcome to visit and buy from all of the shops on my Main St., YummyPumpkin! I can't guarantee that they'll have all of the tools that you're looking for, but you can buy anything you like that's available. You can check the museum shop on the second floor for silver tools, too, if you'd like.

Opening my gate for Sunnybone and Yummypumpkin now.

Last edited:
I just realised that I forgot to give you a veggie basket. I'm so sorry. When I went to my train station, Porter surprised me by suggesting the station upgrade and it really threw me!

I wasn't expecting it and I was quite flustered lol ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back