• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I AM NOW RUNNING A TOWN TUNE MAKER THREAD ON THE NEW HORIZONS BOARD:

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?477902

Please take all requests there. :)

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED

I've discovered I have a bit of a knack for turning songs into town tunes. If anyone has a song they'd like me to help them turn into the town tune format, just ask!

If you have a request, please post a link to a sound file or a video with the song in it so that I can hear it.
This will also ensure that you will absolutely 100% for sure get the correct song that you want, when I search for songs myself, I sometimes find the wrong one.

You can specify which seconds of the song you would like done, if you have a preference.
Please note that Town Tunes are generally able to contain about 2-5 seconds of a song in them.

Also note: in town tunes, there are only eight different tones that can be played, A, B, C, D, E, F and G. There are no sharps or flats. There are a low and a high version of all of the notes except for F, which has only one, right in the middle. I'll specify whether the notes are the high or low version if I create a town tune for you.

Also! - means a sustain (the straight line mouth frog note) and z means a rest (the sleeping frog note).

(Please be warned that some songs might be in a particular key or at a speed that makes it impossible for them to sound right in the town tune format, although I'll do my best with every request.)

Also, please use the "SEARCH THREAD" feature to see if I've done a song that you want before, I've done hundreds of requests, so it's possible a song you want is already made.

Any requests? :)

Last edited:

If you can try find a recognisable motif in here for a town tune I'd really appreciate it! I think around 0:24- 0:29 is what I want.

with B-B- I'm getting the start I want but dunno how to continue (the low b)

if you finish them I recommend sending a audio file, video of tune, or sending image of tune notes so they can try it themselves and see if they like it

Here is "DANGANRONPA OST: -1-01- DANGANRONPA":

F-EDB---
F-EDB---

All the low notes.

Here is "Super Mario Odyssey - Jump Up, Super Star!":

DCBCD---
DCBCD---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Final Fantasy IV Ds Ost - Melody of Lute":

B--B--E-
-B--D---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work. It's kind of a tricky song, let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of it.

Last edited:
I loved it but I kinda messed with it found out it didnt need a repeated note just stretched out ones
so here it is just a little edit
tip: high notes work best

D-CBCD-
D-CBCD-
tysm for making the original :3

Last edited:
Here is "h3h3productions - Great moves! Keep it up!":

G--FGFGC
D--CGFGC

All the high notes.

Here is "Owl City - Fireflies":

AE-EDED-
A---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Last edited:
I don't need any TBT, but thanks anyway.

Here is "Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars":

B--BC-GE
B--BC-GE

Low E, all other notes high.

Thanks.

Does anyone else have any town tune requests? I'm still taking them. :)

Didn't forget, just missed it completely. ^o^;>

Added it so that it's in the correct place chronologiclally.

Thanks so much! I actually tweaked it a bit and made it faster but using your base I got something I'm pretty happy with.

In case there's any FF4 fans out there here's what I got for Melody of lute.

B-B-E-B-
D-C_BC-_

Here is "Clean Bandit Symphony feat Zara- Larsson Lyric":

DEF-A-E-
A-C-F---

The first A is high, the second A and all other notes are low.

Woo, Kiwi, I didn't know you were a musician! Great work! :)
I tried to make a tune and failed hard, it came nothing as I intended, but I got so used to it over time that I'm reluctant to change it now, lol x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back