• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Lavender Town" from Pok?mon R/B/Y:

F-C-E-B-
F-C-E-B-

All the high notes.

Here is "Heartache" from Undertale:

D-B-A-GF
E-G-A---

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "I Put A Spell On You- Hocus Pocus Soundtrack (Lyrics)":

DDEFDDF-
DGEF-D--

High G, all other notes low.

Could you possibly do the first bit of melody in This song? Just the part that starts the song would be fine, continuing for as long as you can match the timing.

Here is "Celtic Fantasy Music - Evocation":

dadFdFAD
AFda---z

Lowercase letter are low, uppercase letters are high. It's a fast, intricate song, and it may not be quite accurate, but this was what I was able to do. I can try a different part of the song, or a different song entirely, if you'd like. Just let me know.

Here is "The Office - Original Opening Titles":

C-C-----
--BCBGA-

First C is low, all other notes are high.

Here is "Guild Wars 2 Soundtrack | Fear Not This Night - Asja Kadric":

DFAD-FED
CD---zzz

High A, all other notes low.

Unfortunately, I can't take a screenshot of the town tune, because, since Miiverse was shut down, there is no way to take screenshots of the bottom screen of the 3DS.

Anyway, nice choice, 1AM is my favorite hourly music in the game.

Here is "1AM" from Animal Crossing: New Leaf:

G-D-A---
C-G-E---

D, C, and the first G are low. A, E, and the second G are high.

I had to skip the three-note intro in favor of the main melody. Just the three starting notes would be like this:

B-C-D---
zzzzzzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Last edited:
Thank you! It's absolutely lovely <3

I find the 1 am music to be the most peaceful. Too bad I'm never playing when it's on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back