• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Honeybee-Steam Powered Giraffe Lyrics":

ACG-----
A-E-----

G and second A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

Here is "Juniper Research Lab - Pok?mon Black & White Music": (for real this time)

ECDED-A-
GCBC---z

Entire first line is low, except for A, which is high. Entire second line is high.

Here is "Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue":

BCD-G-D-
BCD-G-D-

High G, all other notes low.

Wow! Thank you so much. :D

Here is "SHAKIRA - SHE WOLF | OFFICIAL | LYRICS ON SCREEN | HQ":

C-B-A-G-
E-DD-C--

Top line is high, bottom line is low.

Here is "Maniacs of Noise (MoN) - Happy H. Christmas (1999)":

CDEFG-E-
A-C-G-E-

A, G, and second C are high. First C and all other notes are low.

Here is "Gorillaz - Slow Country - Gorillaz":

E-E-C-F-
ED--C---

All the low notes.

Here is "Hans Zimmer - True Romance - Hans Zimmer Live":

A-AA-AG-
GA---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Mystic Messenger Opening Movie English Version":

A-GE-FGC
-BA-B---

Second G is high, first G and all other notes are low.

Here is "AUS: Discover More Mysteries Around Necrozma in Pok?mon Ultra Sun and Pok?mon Ultra Moon!":

G--D--F-
-EDCD---

All the low notes.

Here is "Hateno Village - Day - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Music":

G-E-C---
--E-G---

First G is high, second G and all other notes are low.

Here is "[EXID(이엑스아이디)] 4TH MINI ALBUM 'Full Moon' HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY":

BBBGGA--
BBBGGA--

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Thank you! The 2 tunes are grwat but the pokemon one i think you're missing some notes? Or maybe the music played for the trailer is not clear enough.
Can you redo? Here's a clearer one:
https://youtu.be/Ol-Fcdochx4 (0:00 - 0:04/0:05)

Foxtop, I fit what I was able to fit into the length of a town tune for "Battle! Necrozma, Version 2 - Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon - Music Extended" before. The only way I can add more of the melody is to abbreviate the musical phrase so that fewer notes are actually in it, but it contains more of the song itself. And also it may not be possible to include all of the notes because of the key the song is in. Would you still like me to try?

Here is the abbreviated version of "Battle! Necrozma, Version 2 - Pokemon Ultra Sun/Moon":

D-A-C-BG
A-F-G-D-

Low D, all other notes high. Is this the entire musical phrase that you wanted now? I can try to abbreviate it further if you wanted more of the song in there, but it will start to sound really clipped if I have to simplify it more to fit more in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back