• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are your requests, Cosmic_Insanity. I'll... not be posting the actual song titles here, I'm sure you understand. ^o^;>

The first one:

F--GAGFG
A-F---zz

All the high notes.

The second one:

F-A-A-A-
FG-A---z

All the high notes.

Here are your requests, Cosmic_Insanity. I'll... not be posting the actual song titles here, I'm sure you understand. ^o^;>

The first one:

F--GAGFG
A-F---zz

All the high notes.

The second one:

F-A-A-A-
FG-A---z

All the high notes.

Ahaha, of course! ^^ Thank you!! :)

Curious if you can make either of these into a town tune, or both is fine :eek:
If you have the time ;-; (I recently restarted one of my towns due to not liking my map):

DR 3 Despair: Opening
The green parts from 0:04 till 0:10 (and that one little blue part thats near the green)

DR 3 Future: Opening
The orange parts from 0:14-0:20 (If possible?)

Here is "【FULL】Danganronpa 3 The End of Kibougamine Gakuen Zetsubou-Hen OP - Kami-iro Awase (Piano Synthesia)":

ECAEDAED
EE---zzz

High A, all other notes low.

That part of "Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Opening - DEAD OR LIE (Synthesia)" has a combination of sharp/flat notes that I'm not able to recreate in all natural notes in a town tune. Would you like me to try a different part of it?

Here is "Hey There Delilah Lyrics":

GGGGFEFG
GGAGF---

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "【FULL】Danganronpa 3 The End of Kibougamine Gakuen Zetsubou-Hen OP - Kami-iro Awase (Piano Synthesia)":

ECAEDAED
EE---zzz

High A, all other notes low.

That part of "Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Opening - DEAD OR LIE (Synthesia)" has a combination of sharp/flat notes that I'm not able to recreate in all natural notes in a town tune. Would you like me to try a different part of it?

Here is "Hey There Delilah Lyrics":

GGGGFEFG
GGAGF---

Low E, all other notes high.

Thank you!! :D it’s fine with just the first tune c: I just wanted to see which would sound better but honestly the first is PERFECT! Especially when my villagers would whistle it c: thank you!

I think I will. I can't use the seconds because of a temp ban from YT (don't ask), but could I have Carol of the bells, starting when the song starts?

I'll do my best guess without an audio file to listen to. And there are other websites where you can hear music and watch videos besides Youtube, in case this comes up again.

Here's "Carol of the Bells":

C-BCA-C-
BCA---zz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Can you make/Find a town tune that matches the MySims theme? (That's MY sims not The sims btw) thanks!

Chewy.7204, please post a link to the song that you'd like me to do, and specify which seconds of it that you'd prefer, if you have a preference.

Here is "My Sims Soundtrack - Home and Pause Menu":

EDE-C---
F-G---zz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Persona 5 - Wake up, Get up, Get out there OFFICIAL Lyrics":

D-CD-CD-
AC---zzz

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Can you please improve my current town tune to sound more like jingle bellls? Right now i got the Jin-gl-bells Jin-gl-bells down but the jin-gl-all-the-way is hard :( the time goes ( all lowest of the note )
e e e- e e e-
F a c a b-

Any help would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back