Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm back. I hope that's okay. This time I have 2 songs by Guns N' Roses.

The first song is November Rain. The part I'd like is 2:06 - 2:12... I think. The lyrics are "It's hard to hold a candle in the cold November rain". Thank you!

https://youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE

The second song is Paradise City. The part I'd like is 00:20 - 00:26, I think. It's the first time the chorus is sung.

https://youtu.be/Rbm6GXllBiw

Thank you!

Here is "Disney's Toontown Online: Official Soundtrack - Main Theme":

CDEF--C-
-C----zz

All the low notes.

Here is "Shiveria: Town (Snow Kingdom) - Super Mario Odyssey Soundtrack":

FGA-FA--
FACAF---

All the high notes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Guns N' Roses - November Rain":

CCD--CD-
-FD-C---

All the low notes.

That part of "Guns N' Roses - Paradise City" is actually just one note repeated over and over. I can make it into a town tune if you'd like, but perhaps there's a different part of the song that you would prefer?

Thank you for November Rain! I love this song!

Oh, boy! :blush: I didn't realize it was the same note. I knew I was clueless when it came to music but I didn't realize I was that bad. I would like a different part but I'm not sure what and I did such an excellent job picking a part the first time. Do you have any suggestions for which part might make a good town tune?

Don't worry, Valzed, it's actually not that obvious that that part of the song is basically just one note repeated, because it makes use of rhythm and harmony (multiple notes played at the same time that sound good together, which can't be done in a town tune) to disguise it. I'm not familiar with the song, myself, so I'm not sure what part would represent it well. I may pick one at random that doesn't sound much like it when it's isolated, but I can try. I'll post what I come up with soon.

Here is "The Postal Service - Such Great Heights":

FFFFFFFF
EEEEEEEE

Low E.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Guns N' Roses - Paradise City":

AGFG-A-F
ED---zzz

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Here is "The Killers - All These Things That I've Done":

CCCACF--
CCCACF--

Here is "BTS (방탄소년단) 'DNA' Official MV":

EDEE---B
DCB----z

Low D and E, all other notes high.

Thank you! I'm gonna test it out now~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had to make a slight modification because it seemed like a note was missing, but otherwise it sounds lovely, thank you <3

I really appreciate your help with Paradise City. You are a genius at this! Thank you so, so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back