Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I see. I didn't see that before. I was looking for a regular copy and pasted link. I'm not used to people making links all fancy and looking like regular text. ^o^;>

Anyway, here is "John Williams conducts Alexander Courage's Star Trek TOS Theme":

G-CF----
ECACG---

Secong G is high, first G and all other notes are low.

And here is "Skyrim Theme Song - Full (Dovahkiin Song)":

B--E--B-
-A---zzz

First B and E are low, second B and A are high.

I have my doubts that this will be possible to convert, but I'm terrible at the town tune mechanic and don't know for sure, so I'd appreciate if you could give it a shot even if it doesn't work. It's the theme song from the 1988 movie Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

The song starts at about 0:40/0:41.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMP42SoWajQ

Please and thank you.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, "Entry of the Gladiators (Thunder and Blazes)," which is that classical "circus" song that is used everywhere, and which is being referenced in that part of "Killer Klowns from Outer Space Theme," has no less than seven half-step notes in a row in the iconic part, and the most that a town tune is able to do with its all natural notes is one half step. I can't even make a semi-accurate recreation of that part of the song because of how close together all of the half-steps are.

Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, or another song, and I'll be happy to try it for you.

Unfortunately, "Entry of the Gladiators (Thunder and Blazes)," which is that classical "circus" song that is used everywhere, and which is being referenced in that part of "Killer Klowns from Outer Space Theme," has no less than seven half-step notes in a row in the iconic part, and the most that a town tune is able to do with its all natural notes is one half step. I can't even make a semi-accurate recreation of that part of the song because of how close together all of the half-steps are.

Please let me know if you'd like me to try a different part of the song, or another song, and I'll be happy to try it for you.

Darn. I'll be back sometime if I can figure out a different song to use. Thanks for giving it a try. :)

I'll be happy to try another song, or another part of the same song, if you'd like. Just let me know. :)

And does anyone else have any requests for town tunes?

Here is "Dragon Age: Inquisition - Main Theme":

A---E---
C-B-A---

E and first A are low, all other notes are high.

Hi! I was wondering if you might be able to do the JAWS movie theme? I like the very beginning and the part around 1:24-1:33 (I think it's the "attack" music). Either part would be great! I know nothing about music so I'm not sure if this has the right notes. I apologize if it doesn't. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/RXEvIb1YEgM

Last edited:
Here is the Jaws theme:

EFEFEFEF
EFEFEFEF

Low E.

I'm not sure if you meant something other than just that main two-note Jaws thing, so if what I did doesn't sound right please let me know if there's a different part of the song you would prefer.

Here is "FFXIV OST - Freefall (Final Steps of Faith Phase 2)":

ABCG--A-
G---D---

G and second A are high, first A and all other notes are low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back