Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Homestuck - ElevatorStuck":

G---D---B---A-BAG---D---F---

That's the complete musical phrase, anyway. You can trim it down to fit a town tune however you like, or you can use this abbreviated version that I made if you still want the whole musical phrase with imperfect timing:

G-D-B-AB
G-D-F---

Low D, all other notes high.

Here is "KORPIKLAANI - ?mm?nhauta":

G-F-E-D-
DEDA---z

High G, all other notes low.

"KORPIKLAANI - Rauta" seems to be mostly rhythmic repetition of a single note, so I don't think it will work well as a town tune, but if you hear a particular part you'd like me to try, please tell me the specific seconds it plays during, and I'll be happy to give it a try.

Here is "KORPIKLAANI - ?mm?nhauta":

G-F-E-D-
DEDA---z

"KORPIKLAANI - Rauta" seems to be mostly rhythmic repetition of a single note, so I don't think it will work well as a town tune, but if you hear a particular part you'd like me to try, please tell me the specific seconds it plays during, and I'll be happy to give it a try.

I figured it might not make a good theme. But thank you for the other one!! Gonna use it in my new town :D

Here is "Uchuu patrol Luluco op full - CRY MAX Do-Heijitsu":

G-GE-DE-
G-GE-DE-

Nothing wrong with rotating town tunes. If you were supposed to keep the same one forever, the game wouldn't give you the option to change it as many times as you like. :)

Here is "Boku no Hero Academia OST - Bright and Cheerful":

EEEDEGDC
---zzzzz

Here is "Epic Heroic Orchestral Music | Royalty Free - "Superhero To The Rescue":

C-G-C-E-
F-EDE-C-

All the low notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back