• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All four of my town tunes are:
High G-D-D-G, Low D-G-G-D, High A-E-E-A, Low E-A-A-E.

Is that town tune from something? I don't recognize it.

And does anyone else have any requests today?

Here is "Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou OST - Haru wo Shiraseru Mono~Zoku Natsume Yuujinchou no Theme":

CFG-----
G-AG-FC-

Low C, all other notes high.

x

can you make that into a tune that starts at 1:07, and just fit as many notes as you can after that?
idk if thats too difficult

Here is "[Tokyo Karan Koron] - Shokugeki no Souma ED - Spice (Piano cover) [Prince's FULL version]":

GACAGED-
DCDE---z

G, A, and the first C are high. Second C and all other notes are low.

https://youtu.be/8VGJGXMUhmc?t=1m27s
could you do the start of that time mark all the way to 1:33? it'll obviously need to be sped up a bit but if you can manage, that'd be awesome!

if i doesnt work out, do the 0:00-003 mark. thank you so much if you can manage!

Here is "The Avengers Theme Song":

A--ED---
C-B-A---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Hello. I was wondering if you could do the very beginning of this
if not, anywhere in the song works, it's very repetitive and it's my favorite song from the soundtrack<3

Here is "Undertale OST - Alphys Lab (Unused)":

C--D--E-
F-G---zz

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "B?RNS - Electric Love":

C-------
D-A-----

All the high notes ore all the low notes will work.

Here is "Talking Heads - "Once In A Lifetime":

F-FG-AA-
C-CCDDD-

High G and A, low C and D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back