• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Your town tune of Mountain Song worked perfectly!

Also, I was wondering if you could do K.K. Bossa too? I love this song a lot. I was thinking around the beginning of the song, like 0:10 to 0:15? But of course do what you think sounds best please!

https://youtu.be/PsgZS3WtArM

Here is "Vienna-Billy Joel":

G-G--DF-
FD---zzz

Low D, high G.

Unfortunately, the part exactly at 10 seconds into K.K. Bossa is two half-step notes in a row, and the most a town tune can do with all natural notes is one. So, here is the beginning of K.K. Bossa instead:

B----GEG----EGAB-----CBA

It doesn't all fit into a town tune with the correct timing, but I wanted the whole musical phrase there. You can change it around to fit in as much as you want, or, here is a condensed version you can use if you don't want to mess around with it:

B-GEG-EA
B-CBA---

Low E, all other notes high

jcar, if I'm not mistaken, the part of the song you linked is actually the "Singing Princess" song from Shrek, which later became Dreamworks' logo song that plays before all of their movies. So, here is "Singing Princess" from Shrek:

EGA-AGE-
EGACBGE-

Low E, all other notes high.

it is!! thank you so much, i knew that song from shrek hahaha and found it in that video in youtube

Can you do this (the piano? i think? you may have to listen closely)

Anywhere from 2:10 to 2:25 it's okay if its short. c:

Here is "{ham} English The Wolf that Fell in Love with Little Red Riding Hood (Unblocked Upload)":

F-E-F-EF
GF-ED-C-

High G, all other notes low.

You're welcome!

Does anyone else have any requests for town tunes?

Here is "Animal Crossing City Folk Music - City Music (Complete)":

DF-DG-DA
--G---zz

No need to apologize, I like making town tunes. That's why I'm offering this service. If I didn't want people to make requests, I wouldn't ask for them. XD

Could you please do

From 0:00 to about 0:06? Also sorry for the video quality!
Your tunes are amazing and I've used so many of them now x.x
Thank you! ~

Here is K.K. Lullaby:

B-C-D-G-
A-G-B---

C, D, and the first B are low, G, A, and the last B are high.

Here is K.K. Lullaby:

B-C-D-G-
A-G-B---

C, D, and the first B are low, G, A, and the last B are high.

Wow! That was really fast. Thank you. I'll try it out in a second ~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh my goodness, I just tried it and it was literally the cutest thing to hear Isabelle sing it! Tysm! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back