• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "Lana Del Rey - Video Games":

EDCBA---
EEEEE-D-

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is "Digimon Opening Theme":

F-C-B---
FFC-B-C-

All the high notes.

Hi, it's me again. I'm sorry to keep bugging you with requests. Each one sounds beautifully spot on but for some reason when I hear them playing in my town they don't... feel quite right (if that makes any sense :confused:). I think I finally found what might be the right one so hopefully I won't need to bother you again.

Here's the link:
https://youtu.be/j_NHtszXzX0

The part I like is from 2:17 to 2:25. We know from my past choices that I'm not the best part picker so I hope this one is doable for you. Thank you so much!

No need to apologize, Valzed, I like making town tunes, and my thread is never as busy as I'd like. :)

Here is "Rosendale - Fairytale (Acoustic Version)":

GFED-B-C
---zzzzz

Low E and D, all other notes high.

Here is "Super Mario Odyssey OST - Main Theme Transcription":

G---C---
D---zzzz

High G, other notes low.

Or, to abbreviate the melody to fit more of it into a town tune:

G-C-D-GA
GCDCG---

Kind of complicated with the relative high and low notes. Second G is low. A and all other G's are high. Third C is high. All other C's and D's are low. I could type it out with lower and uppercase letters, but I think it looks weird. Here's what it looks like anyway:

G-c-d-gA
GcdCG---

kiwikenobi, you went above & beyond this time! Thank you for writing it with upper & lower case letters. It was much easier for me to figure out. Is there anything I can do for you in return? Can I donate some TBT? Would you like some perfect peaches? Anything?
Thank you so much!

You're very generous (& patient). If there's ever any way I can be a help to you, please let me know. Thank you!

Here is "Avatar - New Land":

A--BC-B-
G---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Avatar - A Statue Of The King":

F-E---F-
GFE---zz

High G, low E.

Here is "Avatar - New Land":

A--BC-B-
G---zzzz

All the low notes or all the high notes will work.

Here is "Avatar - A Statue Of The King":

F-E---F-
GFE---zz

High G, low E.

oh dang you did both! Woah thanks! 2 songs for 2 towns :D thanks again dude! you make awesome tunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back