• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diantha's theme has always sounded elegant and heavenly to me, so I would appreciate a town tune that sounds like it. :)

Here is "Pok?mon X/Y - Vs Champion Music HD (Official)":

CBAGE-CB
AGE-CBAG

Low E, all other notes high.

Here is "BEACH HOUSE - "LAZULI" (OFFICIAL TRACK)":

CEGCEGCE
---zzzzz

First C and first two E's are low. Third E, other C's, and G are high.

Here is "Panic! At The Disco: The Ballad Of Mona Lisa [OFFICIAL VIDEO]":

CCCCBBBB
-AB-C---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Dedre, please post a link to the song that you'd like me to turn into a town tune, and please specify which seconds of it you'd like me to do, if you have a preference.

Here is "Maf - Beyond The Pouet":

C-E-C-BA
B-A-G---

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

I don't know which part is the main chorus, but here is what I got for the beginning of "FF - Chocobo Themes":

D-BGEDBG
B-G-B---

Low E, all other notes high.

The beginning is the main chorus hehe, but perfect!! Thank ypu so much!!! :)

Here is "Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond":

FCDB----
FCDB----

Low D, all other notes high. I included the repetition of the little musical phrase even though it doesn't happen for almost ten seconds in the original song. You can use just the first line of the town tune and leave the second line blank (all silent, sleeping frogs) if you want it to sound more like the original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back