• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is "The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun (Official Audio)":

BGAB-G--
BA-G---z

All the high notes or all the low notes will work.

Here is "Minuet of Forest" from Ocarina of Time:

DDB---AB
A---zzzz

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "The Hooded Man" from "1 Hour of Witch Fantasy Music | Dark, Light, Magical, Beautiful":

A--AG--A
G---zzzz

All the high notes or all the low notes.

Here is "Paper Mario - Flower Fields Rondo (Sunny)":

EFG-C-A-
--BAG---

Low E and C, all other notes high.

Here is "Accumula Town (Piano) - Pok?mon Black/White":

EFGFECA-
A-ACA---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "Petalburg - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door":

A-GAE-D-
--F-E-FG

Low E and D, all other notes high. I had to use the second repetition of the melody at 0:11 instead of the one at 0:05 because of the key that it's in, and i had to cut it short. The last note would be an A, if you wanted to adjust the timing of the rest of it to make the A fit at the end.

Here is "Paper Mario - Flower Fields Rondo (Sunny)":

Here is "Accumula Town (Piano) - Pok?mon Black/White":

Here is "Petalburg - Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door":

OMG! Thank yooooou! I don't know what to choose! ♪

LadyRainb, nothing wrong with changing the town tune every month or week... or several times a day. ;)

Here is "Korok Forest (All-Day) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Music":

GD------
CG------

LadyRainb, nothing wrong with changing the town tune every month or week... or several times a day. ;)

Here is "Korok Forest (All-Day) - The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Music":

GD------
CG------

Thank youuuu! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry to be a pain by asking for another one but for my other town could you possible do the same video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYgNE7ZyJqM&feature=youtu.be

but could you do 2:34-2:49 please if you're not too busy!

Thanks x

No need to apologize, I like making town tunes, so the more requests, the merrier. :)

BEBB----
-AGAD---

D, E, and first B are low. All other notes are high.

Here is "Song of Storms" from Ocarina of Time:

aEA---aE
A---B--C

E and lowercase A's are low, uppercase A's and all other notes are high. I cut off the musical phrase to keep the correct timing of the notes. Here is the song with incorrect timing, but the whole musical phrase:

aEA-aEA-
BCBCBGE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back