• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hello!! ❤

Starscream

❤decepticon princess❤
Bells
hello!! call me star/starscream! im 23 and located in oklahoma, usa. i've been playing animal crossing since wild world, but i remember watching my friends play the original on the gamecube. currently, i have acnl and have been playing my current town around a year! i'm working on getting all my dreamies and upgrading my town so i can start mapping it out perfectly.
i found tbt forum by chance, and i really have never been a part of an ac community, so i thought that it would motivate me to keep playing my game (since i'm literally the worst about putting animal crossing down for months at a time).

anyway, nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to the forums!~ Glad you decided to join our friendly little community ^_^

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay here :) Good luck on your town and acquiring all of your dreamies ^^

Back